King Jan Kasimir missing??

Users who are viewing this thread

migasslb

Recruit
hey...i´ve been trying to start the polish commonwealth storyline... the first time i approached the king he said that i would have to prove miself to join his cause... so i started helping the poles and by know i have a reasonable renown and a good relationship with almost every pole character... now im trying to talk to the king again but when i ask some lord or prince...etc about im they say "i dont know where the king is" and this is happening for almost one month (in game) someone knows whats happening.

And by the way does someone know the amount of renown you need for the king to accept you??

Its fine keep playing for about another in game week. The King loss a battle and is either a prisoner somewhere or is gone to go and heal his wounds and rebuild his army. Just run around and try to find him as a prisoner or wait and ask the nobles again.

BlueJ said:
Its fine keep playing for about another in game week. The King loss a battle and is either a prisoner somewhere or is gone to go and heal his wounds and rebuild his army. Just run around and try to find him as a prisoner or wait and ask the nobles again.

thanks i´ll try that

yeah i found the king he was in warsaw healing himself from a battle or something    thanks    :grin:

If you have started Polish storyline, then the King should be staying in a Polish town. If Warsaw (Warszawa) and Cracow (Kraków) are taken by Swedes, you should look around in Minsk (Mińsk), Vilnius (Wilno) or in any other Polish major settlement.

Back
Top Bottom