King Harlaus is a Coward!

Users who are viewing this thread

HolyDevil said:
the fat bastard can afford to supply a castle with 300 soldiers + his orignal town (+300 soldierds) and still throw feasts non stop...

but no war... nooo care-bear doesn't want to get hurt -.- stupid bastard

im trying to find out how to get the throne for myself... im about to marry Lady Tibal (big familly) and if that doesn't work i'll have to be happy with Lady Gaeta (has 1 brother lol...)
Well he has 300+ soldiers, and prob more in stash. He just dosent want to go full power mode, cause he will pwn xD

Bratislav said:
u shut ur mouth TRAITOR!!!
King Harlaus is an noble man xD (can i get Suno now plz xD)

If you want to find him to ask about Suno, find a battle, turn your back to it then proceed about a hundred miles in that direction. See if you can smell the feast on the wind.

King Harlus and his motley crew already lost Dhirim and Praven on my game. I haven't joined anyone yet, but I was planning on joining Swadia..... but they are losing a war to the Nords. D:

Private_Stache said:
Bratislav said:
u shut ur mouth TRAITOR!!!
King Harlaus is an noble man xD (can i get Suno now plz xD)

If you want to find him to ask about Suno, find a battle, turn your back to it then proceed about a hundred miles in that direction. See if you can smell the feast on the wind.
LOL!
Well even if i am loyalist, i have to agree with the OP on this one :grin:
He really just wastes time on Praven. I never see him on campaings. But i think it is bcs swadian teritory is too stretched out.. Not the kings fault ( exept for the feasts xD)

Narmy said:
King Harlus and his motley crew already lost Dhirim and Praven on my game. I haven't joined anyone yet, but I was planning on joining Swadia..... but they are losing a war to the Nords. D:

they failz in siege...

they be stupid not fight open battle

king H. iz stupidz....

Narmy said:

funny, i am Nord in my current playthrough and we are kicking Swadia ass.

Haha Sarranids!?

Their best troop (mamluke) is a brainwashed slave! You 'borrow' people to form your best troops.

Mamluke are white slaves, and brainwashed because they converted to islam. Sarranids are muslims.

Their knights are their best troops.

CountOwen said:
Haha Sarranids!?

Their best troop (mamluke) is a brainwashed slave! You 'borrow' people to form your best troops.

Mamluke are white slaves, and brainwashed because they converted to islam. Sarranids are muslims.

.... Islamophobe aren't ya ?

CountOwen said:
Haha Sarranids!?

Heeeey. I <3 my little Mamluke knights. Take that back. :sad:

But to be on topic, King Harlaus in my game is pretty aggressive. I've actually seen him defending Dhirim... which I found interesting because he was following his marshal at the time... When he actually fights, it's a bit scary with his army of 300.

EDIT: THIS! IS! SPAAAAARTAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! (couldn't help it :razz:)

Private_Stache said:
Geez, I walk away for a few minutes and now my thread stinks of desert and steppe bandits, do you guys sleep with your horses?

lol

I'm swadian by heart (too bad they dont have bows :wink: ), during the SP beta, Swadians always performed wel, even without my help. I did see them lose some territory, but even when Nords took Dhirim, Harlaus brought his whole army along and took it back personally.
No complaints about him here.

iRIA said:
EDIT: THIS! IS! SPAAAAARTAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! (couldn't help it :razz:)

Have you tried that in a castle? Funny as hell. Kick 'em to the ground (not in the ladder, but when they've breached, or when you're the attacker). I actually did that once, kicked him, and he fell to the ground, unconscious.

In my game Dhirim was captured by the Nords, splitting Swadia in half. I think they've currently got a fight going with the Rhodoks, which isn't really going very well.

Frankmuddy said:
In my game Dhirim was captured by the Nords, splitting Swadia in half. I think they've currently got a fight going with the Rhodoks, which isn't really going very well.
For me Praven is owned by Nords but Dhirim is owned by..... Rhodoks. :oops:

Swadians are noble, strong and intelligent people. King Harlaus obviously has Rhodok and Kher**** blood running through his veins, only that can explain the cowardice and sheer incompetence.

Us Swadians have got to stick together! But I just wish there was a way of assassinating the king. I dont like the way he looks at me while we feast.

Back
Top Bottom