King Harlaus is a Coward!

Users who are viewing this thread

So right now in my campaign I'm a vassal for King Harlaus of Swadia, we are currently in a 2 front war with the Vaegirs and the Kherghits and if you ask any lord they'll tell you that both fronts are going poorly for us.

So what does King Harlaus do? He throws two feasts in a row in his castle which is far behind the front lines. I single handedly beat back a castle assault conducted by King Yaroglek, 5 of his lords and 700+ men at one of our front line castles while our cowardly king and his lords get fat and hide in the rear with the gear. Now I patrol the front lines alone with a ragtag army of recruits hired to replace my massive losses with no help from my gutless liege.

I think it's high time to seek out Lady Isolla, such weakness cannot be tolerated.

We Swadians got Swadian Knights, you really think taleworlds is not ((Trying)) to regain balance somewhere? YES! The dumbness of King Harlaus is really incredible, in my currently game we are fighting with Vaegirs, Khergits and Rhodoks, we have 7 armies, Rhodoks 13, Khergits 12 and Vaegirs 9...and Harlaus didnt fought in ANY battle i saw...

Me and Count Klargus and about 90 troops defended Shariz against 500+ Saranids, while the King was "resting" in Praven

Haha, and I keep getting the heaviest losses of all the lords unfortunately because the dammed king keeps giving me Dhirim which is the only place I've seen besieged (and taken each time) lately, thankfully I can do some real damage bashing faces in with my morning star  :twisted:

Forget Lady Isola, why not seek the crown for yourself.  Do some political scheming and get lords on your sides.  If all else fails, renounce your homage and start your own faction.

I'm more interested in chopping, raiding, burning, pillaging and sieging than running a kingdom, Lady Isolla can have the throne, I just want to lay waste to our enemies.

Skot the Sanguine said:
Forget Lady Isola, why not seek the crown for yourself.  Do some political scheming and get lords on your sides.  If all else fails, renounce your homage and start your own faction.

HOW!?!?

if i ask them to talk in private, (most say no, of course), but those who say i get to the satge of i got something to tell u, then automatic response is never mind -.-

the only way is for me to renounce my oath and then start my kingdom AND THEN ask any lord that, but then no one wants to join me cuze their better with their current liege >_>

More cavalry haters... weak.  Ya'll shold go play Boot and Blade. Then you won't have any of those mean old cavalry around :sad: Then you can find something else to cry about.

So right now in my campaign I'm a vassal for King Harlaus of Swadia, we are currently in a 2 front war with the Vaegirs and the Kherghits and if you ask any lord they'll tell you that both fronts are going poorly for us.

So what does King Harlaus do? He throws two feasts in a row in his castle which is far behind the front lines. I single handedly beat back a castle assault conducted by King Yaroglek, 5 of his lords and 700+ men at one of our front line castles while our cowardly king and his lords get fat and hide in the rear with the gear. Now I patrol the front lines alone with a ragtag army of recruits hired to replace my massive losses with no help from my gutless liege.

I think it's high time to seek out Lady Isolla, such weakness cannot be tolerated
u shut ur mouth TRAITOR!!!
King Harlaus is an noble man xD (can i get Suno now plz xD)

the fat bastard can afford to supply a castle with 300 soldiers + his orignal town (+300 soldierds) and still throw feasts non stop...

but no war... nooo care-bear doesn't want to get hurt -.- stupid bastard

im trying to find out how to get the throne for myself... im about to marry Lady Tibal (big familly) and if that doesn't work i'll have to be happy with Lady Gaeta (has 1 brother lol...)

Back
Top Bottom