King Derthert owns half of all fiefs

Users who are viewing this thread

In my campaign, Derthert takes all the fiefs for himself. Never allowing us lords to get. I feel very rebellious and I want to bring down Derthert! Is there a way to instigate revolt?

In my campaign, Derthert gave me Balgard, Varnovapol AND Sibir. Now I own these three cities ... maybe time to start am own kingdom, with roughly 60% of the map owned by Vlandia as enemy.

I guess the problem is with a clans as a whole owning territory not the lords by themselves later in the game a clan owns way to many fiefs. Personal i would love it if i could do real feudalism having clan rank = in kingdom rank (count-duke ect) you can then appoint land out to you own vassal's who pay you some tax ect this would promote having smaller weaker lords on the field and having the larger deathstack ones we used to have in a limited extent in warband.

My save from last week was like that. King had 10 fiefs and the clans had 1 or 2. Including mine with 1 town.

After 1.0.6 he gave me a new town and 2 castles. And I declined the vote. I said NO. But he insisted in giving me territory in the other side of the map.

Anyway, it seems 1.0.6 had some impact on king decisions, maybe.

In my campaign, Derthert takes all the fiefs for himself. Never allowing us lords to get. I feel very rebellious and I want to bring down Derthert! Is there a way to instigate revolt?
The king himself Is istigating you to revolt!
There is some unused material in files where Derthert despise nobles and favors peasants.

Back
Top Bottom