SP Medieval Fantasy King Arthur Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir calrad said:
sorry guys but im not going to be able to finish this i am way to buisy and so far i havnt had all that much help (thanks to stoned i can say i had some help) i know this had (sorta) support

Dead.

Damn, I was too late for my comment to actually be noted... oh well, here it is anyway:

2 sugestions: add woads and Saxons. And please, no plate armor.

Arturius? A pretty good movie, though I disliked the fact that so many of the brave knights got killed... :sad:

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/movie/kingarthur/king_arthur_3.jpg

The link shows Arturius (or Arthur, if you prefer) holding 'Excalibur'. If this mod had survived I would have recommended that you use that sword (for a great look I would have told you to rent the movie... or buy it...) for Excalibur.

If you were going to watch the movie I'd wait for the scene where he pulls it from his father's grave, then pause it. That'd give you a good look at an ideal sword.

Sorry to see that this mod died. :sad:

The_Ignorant_Knight said:
Damn, I was too late for my comment to actually be noted... oh well, here it is anyway:

2 sugestions: add woads and Saxons. And please, no plate armor.

Arturius? A pretty good movie, though I disliked the fact that so many of the brave knights got killed... :sad:

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/movie/kingarthur/king_arthur_3.jpg

The link shows Arturius (or Arthur, if you prefer) holding 'Excalibur'. If this mod had survived I would have recommended that you use that sword (for a great look I would have told you to rent the movie... or buy it...) for Excalibur.

If you were going to watch the movie I'd wait for the scene where he pulls it from his father's grave, then pause it. That'd give you a good look at an ideal sword.

Sorry to see that this mod died. :sad:

for liking the horribly inaccurate and in all other ways ****ed up film, I chew on your brain:

babyeat.gif

Jallon said:
Sir calrad said:
sorry guys but im not going to be able to finish this i am way to buisy and so far i havnt had all that much help (thanks to stoned i can say i had some help) i know this had (sorta) support

Dead.

DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Do you people not get it it's dead read the posts above you lets try and do that please and yes its DEAD.

Hey how is this mod doing? I hope it's finished since it's been 10 years since you made the post because i really wanna play it

Back
Top Bottom