SP Medieval Fantasy King Arthur Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks, but I am still reading over the basic tutorials and such, taking this one step at a time. I can't find tutorials on other weapons though.

Edit: New model, Shortsword.

I think this mod is a bit iffy, It is based on the ledgend that all nights wore silver armour and rode of to kill dragons and save maidens...

In real life chain would of been the best armour at the time, even tho it was an exaggerated story made by a monk.

But, still it does sound interesting.

Kobrag said:
I think this mod is a bit iffy, It is based on the ledgend that all nights wore silver armour and rode of to kill dragons and save maidens...

In real life chain would of been the best armour at the time, even tho it was an exaggerated story made by a monk.

But, still it does sound interesting.
o.o
There are plenty of such 'medieval' mods out there. It's good that finally something involves 'silver armor' and 'dragons'  :lol:

And Kobrag, how do you know King Arthur is merely a legend?  Sure, and he might not have fought dragons and such, but he was probably a real person who saved Briton from the Picts, Scots and the Saxons. 

There was a Roman general who was named Arturius, or something along the lines. He was in the era King Arthur was placed in, and he was said to have exceptional battle skills, much like our King Arthur.

K guys im sorry bout thisbut im going to have to put this mod down for a week or two reason is that im going away to see family for a bit of summer and they dont have internet so sorry.

Back
Top Bottom