MP killing a cav's horse should count towards an assist / dismount damage

Users who are viewing this thread

when you dismount a cav it should be recognised as an assist when he is killed.

a more wild idea, when a cav is dismounted (horse killed) and the cav player is going at some speed when they fall off the horse they should take a bit of damage for being knocked off the horse.

i not suggesting loads of damage, i am thinking when dismounted a full speed horse, 10 maybe 15 damage should be received to the player riding the horse. just an idea

I don't see why this isn't seen as a common sense thing by the devs already, considering its literally free hits for your team mates who are in range of pummelling the downed cav as he is getting up.
This should also shut up anyone asking for "horse kill counter" because I guarantee you an implementation of that would lead to a lot of people purely going after horses, mainly strays.

a more wild idea, when a cav is dismounted (horse killed) and the cav player is going at some speed when they fall off the horse they should take a bit of damage for being knocked off the horse.
Also this however I believe the speed at which cavalry gets up off the ground upon being dismounted takes way too ****ing long and this would only make it worse. Just make it the same speed at which infantry gets up off the ground after they're horsebumped.
I think it feel so prolonged is because it also takes ****ing forever for the animation of the horse dying beneath the rider.

I believe the speed at which cavalry gets up off the ground upon being dismounted takes way too ****ing long
Imo just make him get up instantly if he receives damage like it was in warband. That way even if he gets punished he can only be struck once. Same should be applied for downed infantry.

It always REALLY ANNOYS ME how you can dismount a cav guy and send them skidding along the ground for 10 metres and they get up with nary a scratch, in the REAL WORLD (aka the place taleworld aren't living in) one of the most dangerous things that could happen to a mounted soldier was to fall off their horse / be crushed underneath it.

It always REALLY ANNOYS ME how you can dismount a cav guy and send them skidding along the ground for 10 metres and they get up with nary a scratch, in the REAL WORLD (aka the place taleworld aren't living in) one of the most dangerous things that could happen to a mounted soldier was to fall off their horse / be crushed underneath it.
In the real world, you'd be dead if a cav charges at you at 200mph, not everything has to be realistic.

In the real world, you'd be dead if a cav charges at you at 200mph, not everything has to be realistic.
In the real world, a horse wouldn't even charge into someone if they were bracing a spear, let alone a wall of them, also the maximum speed of an armored horse is probably less than 60-70 Km/h

Back
Top Bottom