Killed over 100 in one battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Doofus

Sergeant
Well, for the first time I killed/disabled over 100 enemies in a single battle. Lageta was besieged by over 1750 troops to our 650+ troops.defending. I took out 105 enemies playing on easy (not easiest). We still lost, although we took out over 1400 of them. Oh well. Guess its time to move on to another game. Because it seems to be too hard now to recruit other clans, my Vlandians now have 4 clans, including mine, and I just can't muster enough of an army to compete with the other clans. Plus I'll probably be getting rewarded for doing the Neretzes quest soon by having all the empire clans assaulting me at once.

Well, for the first time I killed/disabled over 100 enemies in a single battle.
Nice.

Guess its time to move on to another game. Because it seems to be too hard now to recruit other clans, my Vlandians now have 4 clans, including mine, and I just can't muster enough of an army to compete with the other clans. Plus I'll probably be getting rewarded for doing the Neretzes quest soon by having all the empire clans assaulting me at once.
Yeah, that's about a good time to stop. Unless you're willing to give up your fiefs and abandon the faction, the experience after that point is going to be very frustrating and painful.

And I haven't done a single bit of Neretzes' Folly since early in the EA release. Rescue my siblings, yes. Set myself up to get ****ed by the gameworld, no.

Last edited:
You need to be prepared before you make a big jump like creating your own kingdom, maybe load up an older save and steer away from the kingdom dream for a bit till you have higher charm and stewardship (for party size).
Starting a new game is fun too, that initial char building phase is unique and engaging :smile:

And I haven't done a single bit of Neretzes' Folly since early in the EA release. Rescue my siblings, yes. Set myself up to get ****ed by the gameworld, no.
I hadn't tried the Neretzes Quest in over a year, but figured it was time to see if anything had changed. It has changed some, Instead of disappearing never to be seen again, Azagos appears regularly to 'help' you. He gives you repetitive meaningless quests that are basically alternate versions of the bandit hunt, hideout, and caravan ambush quests. But you still get no reward for doing the quests, just more work to do on a time limit (and sometimes far away) while you are trying to fight wars with other kingdoms. You don't even get to ransom the prisoners in some of them.

I still wish Taleworlds would reward you for being the Bannerlord. My opinion is it should make some lords hate you, but should also improve relations with other nobles that want to join the 'true leader of Caladria'. Perhaps even have some come and seek you out to join you. Oh well, it will be a good year or more before I try the Nereetzes quest line again.

Back
Top Bottom