Kill the bearer of the banner, what consequences?

Users who are viewing this thread

Nawari

Veteran
Hello,
Everything is in the title. I did it, I killed the Lord to whom I had given the banner. Does this have a consequence? I have the impression not, do you know?
The banner belongs to a faction, not to a Lord, is that the answer? And the banner seems like just a "pretext" to choose a faction, with no other functions, am I correct?
Thank you for your answers.

too nice on this forum ... I like these games where it is impossible to find a clear explanation on all the functions ... it's boring all these gray areas ...

Not really
Seems like a game made to be "multiplayer" "when we are the only ones bothering to deal with something not fun. It's too much for computer scientists.

We have been playing an "adventure for weeks", our hero has children who have become adults now ... But we do not find the fun, except that we are delirious together around the computer and that we are fun doing stupid things to try to outsmart the program, but it's impossible. Because that's the tragedy, after a few hours of playing, we find ourselves no longer wanting to play the game, but wanting to try to understand how far we can go "against the game", that is to say until it bugged if necessary.
We also laugh while reading the forum, it all seems "very serious", we laugh a lot ...

Seems like a game made to be "multiplayer" "when we are the only ones bothering to deal with something not fun. It's too much for computer scientists.

We have been playing an "adventure for weeks", our hero has children who have become adults now ... But we do not find the fun, except that we are delirious together around the computer and that we are fun doing stupid things to try to outsmart the program, but it's impossible. Because that's the tragedy, after a few hours of playing, we find ourselves no longer wanting to play the game, but wanting to try to understand how far we can go "against the game", that is to say until it bugged if necessary.
We also laugh while reading the forum, it all seems "very serious", we laugh a lot ...
Its clear that the language barrier is too large here

And the banner seems like just a "pretext" to choose a faction
Yes I think this is it. I think the main story is mostly just like a "this what you do in the game" thing, but they botched it, causing many frustration to players.
For instance it encourageous making own kingdom too soon and with no guidance or info on what will be needed to actually secure vassals. And of course no way to un-do it and go back to being free clan or vassal.

Back
Top Bottom