Kidnpped Girl still bugged?

Users who are viewing this thread

Toadslayer

Recruit
Did the quest and got an option to either set her free or take her prisoner after the bandits were dead. I didn't know if she'd run away if i set her free so I took her prisoner to take her back home. Now I can't disband or free her and I can't even sell her to a ransom broker. Anyone else have this problem since .951?

Yep, stilll bugged, I rescued her and then asked her to follow me, after that it's just the same as before, can't get rid of her and when I talk to her she only asks "if we aren't home soon" :sad:

when she turned down my offer to join my party I've seen her no more. poof.
had room both for more companions and prisoners. also, I didn't pay the ransom and instead killed the bandits... maybe that's why?

when she joins your party, take her back to the Guild master from whom you got the quest from, works fine for me

Well Davo, its not workin for me :wink:. I asked her to join me, went to the Guildmaster and she doesnt leave when i approach the town nor when I talk to the Guild Master

Heimir said:
Well Davo, its not workin for me :wink:. I asked her to join me, went to the Guildmaster and she doesnt leave when i approach the town nor when I talk to the Guild Master
Exact same problem that I have. I killed the bandits if that has any bearing on the problem. I'll try getting such a mission again to see if there's a difference if you just pay them first...

I also killed the bandits (i needed the cash lol) and returned her home and had the same problem. Guild master won't except that i have her with me.

Still bugged for me as well.

Can't get rid of the kidnapped girl on .951 because I asked her to come with me and spoke to the Guildmaster and nothing happened, she won't leave and he won't take her back and I can't tell him that I can't complete the mission.

She'll go eventually, just keep entering the town, talking to the guildmaster and exiting. Evidently, whatever those bandits did to her was so traumatic she doesn't recognise her own town when she sees it.

Archonsod said:
She'll go eventually, just keep entering the town, talking to the guildmaster and exiting. Evidently, whatever those bandits did to her was so traumatic she doesn't recognise her own town when she sees it.
Poor lass... so it's not a bug but a feature after all?...

Update: I tried what you suggested but no luck after about 15 tries, how long can it take?

Back
Top Bottom