Resolved Kidnapped Daughter

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: Im unable to find a village in order finish quest Kidnapped Daughter. I have visited every village around the quest give and still no luck. Is this a bug or?
Computer Specs:
GPU: gtx 1060 6gb - msi
GPU Driver Version:471.11
CPU:ryzen 5 3600x
RAM: predator cl16 / 3600mhz
Motherboard: tomahawk tomahawk b450 max
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 4 ssd's, bannerolord i located on SSD M.2 250GB SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus MZ-V7S250BW

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I also have issues with this quest.
In previous versions of the game, I can hold the alt-key down, and then names of all the main characters in the village will appear. Now, only crowns and icons (looking like chess pawns) appear. Do I have to approach each and every one of these pawn icons to find the missing daughter? And what if the daughter isn't even in the village -- then I have just wasted time searching the village. This change just makes this quest a boring time waster.
I can ask the villagers the location of one of my companions, but I can't ask about the missing daughter. There should be this option available, and the villager can answer either "yes, they saw her in the village" or "no, they haven't". If they say they haven't seen her, then I can move on to other villages.

Back
Top Bottom