SP - General Kickstarting a new party

Users who are viewing this thread

AI get´s "free" troops when they respawn/creates a new party. I think this "kickstarting" needs to come from somewhere and I think the number is based on what fiefs they have ETC but I don't think it affects the fiefs which I think it should! Let it add a malus to prosperity and/or militia count or even a direct hit to it. After a few "partyspawns" they start to take severe economic damage and stops to respawn or slows it down. This way a faction maintaines the ability survive first few defeats and still resist but it has a turning point - now they will not be able to muster a new army for a while.

In addition, it could cost them some Influence. There´s another pool that can be drained that slowly drags down the resistance and makes wars not feel eternal.

AI get´s "free" troops when they respawn/creates a new party. I think this "kickstarting" needs to come from somewhere and I think the number is based on what fiefs they have ETC but I don't think it affects the fiefs which I think it should! Let it add a malus to prosperity and/or militia count or even a direct hit to it. After a few "partyspawns" they start to take severe economic damage and stops to respawn or slows it down. This way a faction maintaines the ability survive first few defeats and still resist but it has a turning point - now they will not be able to muster a new army for a while.

In addition, it could cost them some Influence. There´s another pool that can be drained that slowly drags down the resistance and makes wars not feel eternal.
Good idea.
But they should add a influence cost for recruiting troops in neutral villages and all troops, who are from neutral villages, should be disbanded, if the faction declares war against the faction, who they have recruited troops.

But they should add a influence cost for recruiting troops in neutral villages
Hmm.. Does not make sense to me. Influence is a domestic currency - your status in your realm. How would your domestic standing affect your business with other realms?

Furthermore, if you as a player does does not have/belong to a realm, you have no influence score and can't get any. How should you recruit?

and all troops, who are from neutral villages, should be disbanded, if the faction declares war against the faction, who they have recruited troops.
I have no idea of how the game should track the kingdom origin of each soldier on the map or how such a feature should really work. Lords do recruit prisoners, force recruit from villages, transfer troops to garrison etc. How should they be able to calculate with loosing them if a war is declared?

Back
Top Bottom