Kicking System

Users who are viewing this thread

The new kicking system has made it almost impossible to play MP as when one person wants to throw you are unable to kick them from the game now, why has Taleworlds implemented this horrible change to MP? no wonder the waiting times for matches has gone up

I don't know why they though teams would be good anyways. Why not have an actual mount and blade battle with a troops roster you make pick yourself, not "capture the flag but it's gut horses".

That's what happens when you have a company where devs won't touch their own game with a ten foot pole, lol. From now on, good luck kicking a griefer/teamkiller where you need "all teammates" to agree. You already needed 4 "FOUR" votes out of 6 "SIX" players including the culprit, if 4 out of 5 players votes to kick chances are the player in question deserves to be kicked. This type of BS is like you are trying to piss people off on purpose.
"you will have no trouble getting them out of the game by a unanimous vote." spoken like someone who never touched Multiplayer, congratz, do you wanna bet that getting unanimous vote is easy? Because we can put that to test if you want. Getting 4 out of 5 (6 with the culprit) is hard enough, I had many encounters where my team didn't kick a teamkiller or griefer where polls failed with 3 out of 5 (6 with the culprit himself). All a griefer needs to do now is to team up with another and boom! He is invincible. And please, I have reported many teamkillers and griefers before, the brilliant moderation you are talking about here never took action aganist them, mods only have the hots for the people who dare to criticize.

I warned them about how stupid this decision was a month ago, they just don't care. That's what you get when you put a guy who doesn't even play the game in charge of multiplayer decisions. He thinks even 4 out of 5 excluding the player getting polled in other terms freaking %80 is not enough to kick a player. Let's say the other 4 are jerks and they are abusing the kick system, what did you achieve? That guy getting polled will now have a decent experience? Look at it from the other side when the poll decision was justified, you just forced 4 people to get stuck with a griefer because there is a noob who won't vote or there are 2 griefers. Way to go buddy! Way to achieve the premium Bannerlord Multiplayer experience! I'ld expect nothing less.

Edit: Just got my in-game ban extended, lol. I had a 7 day ban that was due in 11st, now it's due in 14th. I was banned for a single event where I teamhitted a griefer who tked me and my troops before and just after he joined my team in the last round tried to convince the team to kick me for "extra troops", chat logs are there, previous reports of mine for his teamhitting are there but as long as you don't criticize Taleworlds, you are safe, take notes people. Maybe don't be dummy and don't use your ingame nickname on forums, obviously a dangerous thing to do with this kind of people in charge.

Last edited:
I warned them about how stupid this decision was a month ago, they just don't care. That's what you get when you put a guy who doesn't even play the game in charge of multiplayer decisions. He thinks even 4 out of 5 excluding the player getting polled in other terms freaking %80 is not enough to kick a player. Let's say the other 4 are jerks and they are abusing the kick system, what did you achieve? That guy getting polled will now have a decent experience? Look at it from the other side when the poll decision was justified, you just forced 4 people to get stuck with a griefer because there is a noob who won't vote or there are 2 griefers. Way to go buddy! Way to achieve the premium Bannerlord Multiplayer experience! I'ld expect nothing less.

Edit: Just got my in-game ban extended, lol. I had a 7 day ban that was due in 11st, now it's due in 14th. I was banned for a single event where I teamhitted a griefer who tked me and my troops before and just after he joined my team in the last round tried to convince the team to kick me for "extra troops", chat logs are there, previous reports of mine for his teamhitting are there but as long as you don't criticize Taleworlds, you are safe, take notes people. Maybe don't be dummy and don't use your ingame nickname on forums, obviously a dangerous thing to do with this kind of people in charge.
There is an air of arrogance with how Taleworlds deals with some of these decisions and in the end the waiting times are just going to go up and up until no one is playing the game, I love the multiplayer elements but clearly someone who doesn't play the game is making some of the key decisions or is just plain ignorant..

There is an air of arrogance with how Taleworlds deals with some of these decisions and in the end the waiting times are just going to go up and up until no one is playing the game, I love the multiplayer elements but clearly someone who doesn't play the game is making some of the key decisions or is just plain ignorant..
Arrogance? lmao they just don't have a clue of what their doing with multiplayer

Arrogance? lmao they just don't have a clue of what their doing with multiplayer
Nah, it's not just ignorance. If you don't have a clue, you listen to other people to make up your mind. It's a mix of arrogance and indifference. They know the recent changes are nonsense because we let them know why, they just can't be bothered to reply and start an argument they know they will lose. "We don't even play the game but we know best." attitude.

We received many complaints from players that were kicked in-game by their teammates for various reasons we don't consider kick-worthy. If someone is truly a griefer & teamkiller, you will have no trouble getting them out of the game by a unanimous vote. And as always, report the player so that they can be processed by our support team.
A month ago, He says it will be no trouble kicking a griefer/teamkiller with polls requiring %100 vote like %80 was so easy before, not only that, he still can rejoin "within seconds". Yeah, I'ld think it would be no trouble if I didn't play the game but I do, that's why I know %90 of the time you won't be able to kick a griefer even when he is solo because there is always some noobs who won't vote and god help you if there are 2 teamed up. I also experienced their "BRILLIANT MODERATION" since the times the game lacked a report button and we were required to DM Callum the culprits, easy to imagine how that went...

There is a griefer called "ivanalexandre20", whenever we were in the same team he would start teamkilling my troops and me, 3 or more reports per day from me alone, other people also reported him because of tking others and griefing since he was known to throw the match on purpose and we saw that guy playing the game for weeks daily, so he can feed BS to the people who doesn't play the game about how effective the moderation are. It makes me sick to see fairy "tales".

Nah, it's not just ignorance. If you don't have a clue, you listen to other people to make up your mind. It's a mix of arrogance and indifference. They know the recent changes are nonsense because we let them know why, they just can't be bothered to reply and start an argument they know they will lose. "We don't even play the game but we know best." attitude.

A month ago, He says it will be no trouble kicking a griefer/teamkiller with polls requiring %100 vote like %80 was so easy before, not only that, he still can rejoin "within seconds". Yeah, I'ld think it would be no trouble if I didn't play the game but I do, that's why I know %90 of the time you won't be able to kick a griefer even when he is solo because there is always some noobs who won't vote and god help you if there are 2 teamed up. I also experienced their "BRILLIANT MODERATION" since the times the game lacked a report button and we were required to DM Callum the culprits, easy to imagine how that went...

There is a griefer called "ivanalexandre20", whenever we were in the same team he would start teamkilling my troops and me, 3 or more reports per day from me alone, other people also reported him because of tking others and griefing since he was known to throw the match on purpose and we saw that guy playing the game for weeks daily, so he can feed BS to the people who doesn't play the game about how effective the moderation are. It makes me sick to see fairy "tales".
That "ivanalexandre20" guy is an idiot, but idiots become griefers when you stir them up you must have done some **** in pure sing of 33 fashion to have him tk your troops lmao. anyway multiplayer is a big shambles and with full release set in 4-5 months i don't see them achieving anything at this pace

That "ivanalexandre20" guy is an idiot, but idiots become griefers when you stir them up you must have done some **** in pure sing of 33 fashion to have him tk your troops lmao. anyway multiplayer is a big shambles and with full release set in 4-5 months i don't see them achieving anything at this pace
He is a griefer, I'm not the only one he messes with and moderation takes no action for scumbags like him. You are not one to talk as you are not so much better than the likes of him actually. Some noobs feel hurt when they lose aganist better players and you got it backwards, if you mess with me, I mess with you, that's how it works buddy and you know that. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom