Kicking players from server should be harder

Users who are viewing this thread

Votekicking players in skirmish is a surefire way of making people leave the game. Literally isnt possible for some people to play the game...
If winning a skirmish match in a non competitive gamemode is so important to people, seriously reconsider your priorities people.

Votekicking players in skirmish is a surefire way of making people leave the game. Literally isnt possible for some people to play the game...
If winning a skirmish match in a non competitive gamemode is so important to people, seriously reconsider your priorities people.
Bad teammates destroy your own gameplay which is the awful part. I rather let them die and do 1v2 than a 2v2. Understandable that people do it but it does kill the game, but then again isn't it already dead? This won't make much difference.

Bad teammates destroy your own gameplay which is the awful part. I rather let them die and do 1v2 than a 2v2. Understandable that people do it but it does kill the game, but then again isn't it already dead? This won't make much difference.
Ensuring you'll always be doing 1v2s for the rest of the games life, which without these players will be short. Call it an investment in the future.
Eventually you wont be able to do 1v2s at all because there wont be 2 people stupid enough to play long enough to learn.

Without new blood into the scene, it'll eventually die. We have like what, 300 people playing competitive? Maybe 500 or so playing skirmish semi actively?
New game releases and we've lost 10.
Clan dies, 4 more.
Cant find the time to play? Another one gone.

New player joins, gets treated like ****,harassed, votekicked, left to fight 2 people everytime, not getting any help from veterans, decides to leave the game.
In order to learn a game like this, you have to be a sadist, we might aswell make it as painless as possible

Ensuring you'll always be doing 1v2s for the rest of the games life, which without these players will be short. Call it an investment in the future.
Eventually you wont be able to do 1v2s at all because there wont be 2 people stupid enough to play long enough to learn.

Without new blood into the scene, it'll eventually die. We have like what, 300 people playing competitive? Maybe 500 or so playing skirmish semi actively?
New game releases and we've lost 10.
Clan dies, 4 more.
Cant find the time to play? Another one gone.

New player joins, gets treated like ****,harassed, votekicked, left to fight 2 people everytime, not getting any help from veterans, decides to leave the game.
In order to learn a game like this, you have to be a sadist, we might aswell make it as painless as possible
I guess that is why I am still here :razz:

I guess that is why I am still here :razz:
You have hope that the game will improve, and you have thousands of hours from Warband to give you a leg up. I'm talking about people who either come from lesser (cough cough) games like Mordhau or Chivalry, or are completely new to these types of games.
"Let me know when its possible for me to learn the game" isnt exactly something you want to hear from a player interested in playing competitive. Right now, teaching someone is nigh impossible without boring them to death.

Back
Top Bottom