Resolved Kicked out of settlement during active siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: During a defensive siege, if a fief is taken the players party will get kicked out of the settlement. No longer being a part of the defense.
How to Reproduce: Be active in defense of a settlement (In this case the town was Pen Cannoc) while another settlement is taken by players faction (In this case Battania). The notification of the settlement being taken kicked the players party from the currently sieged city.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Please try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files. If the issue is persistent, please share your save file with us via Ticket so we can further inspect the issue. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Granted I started useing mods now.

But I actually had this happend to me in Pen Cannoc aswell, none of the other fiefs around(Llenhoc or Abercomb or Aster).
But in that city I was inside the walls when siege started, and when they attacked I was booted out of that place.

Keep in mind that the other fiefs I listed is castles and not towns, so it could be some error in one of the mods that makes it so.
I havent had it happend in the other towns that I've been inside during sieges(Lageta/Sargoth/Tyal/Varcheg/Epicroeta).
All with the mods, but yah in Pen Cannonc - boom out I go.

I think its something to "keep on mind".

As for replicateing it without mods will be "hard" to put it mildly as Pen Cannoc is one of the last Battania towns to be sieged in all my plays(typically 10+ years into the game so)

Back
Top Bottom