Resolved Kicked out of Castle under siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.0.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: While under siege from the Vladians the Battanians declare war on the Sturgians "my Faction" and I get kicked out of my Castle that I took in a previous war, I don't know if this has to do with the Voting for peace bug I have been seeing, because we made peace with the Kahn before I go under siege
here is a video showing what happened in my perspective
Have you used cheats and if so which: no

Last edited:
Can confirm this bug.

Me (Khuzait Vassal) at war with Western Empire.
Holding a town that is besieged by Northern Empire.

Khuzait <3 Western Empire and broker a piece.
I get kicked out of the town being besieged by Northern Empire and have to re-enter, losing valuable troops.

This occured twice in a row.

I wanted to write about the same problem. Due to war notification, I am kicked out of the besieged city. It's probably a safeguard if we happen to be in a city of a country that has declared war on us, but it accidentally kicks us out of every city.

This bug is present in 1.2.2.
When in a settlement during a siege, my faction makes peace with a minor mercenary faction, i get kicked out of my settlement.

Yep, it's happened to me twice now. Got kicked out of a settlement while I was defending it from a siege, leaving me with the decision to either lose a chunk of troops to get back in or abandon the settlement. Both times were from a mercenary contract ending for the enemy. Very annoying bug. Playing on the current 1.2 beta.

Confirming this still happens in current 1.2 beta. When faction makes peace with minor mercenary bands I get kicked out of siege defence.

Back
Top Bottom