Kicked by Anti-cheat

Users who are viewing this thread

Me and our clan members all got "kicked from game by anti-cheat" literally one after another during a skirmish game (3 vs 3 civil war).
Any comments TW guys?

Can you send me the contents of this file after reproducing this?
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
Please note that ProgramData folder is a hidden one.
Can you also try reinstalling the BattlEye?
Under the games installation folder please navigate to this folder:
"...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye"
First, run the uninstall.bat file and install.bat afterwards. Please make sure that your game is not running in the background.

This problem has happened b4, its an easy fix, don't fret. Above instructions worked for me today after a quick google.

Hey guys - this just happened to me - how do I fix this? I'm not technical at all and the above comment from Marda confuses me a lot - what is Battle eye?

Hey guys - this just happened to me - how do I fix this? I'm not technical at all and the above comment from Marda confuses me a lot - what is Battle eye?
Battleye is the anti cheat program that's part of Bannerlord. Go to the location on your PC that Arda mentioned, and doubleclick on the "uninstall" file, and then doubleclick on the "install" file.

^^
this is the folder he is directing you to in full.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client

Ok - once I get there what do I do? Sorry if I've missed something >.<

Just wish it would do all of this for you! I paid for the game so it's a tad frustrating I'm having to mess around and look into folders etc to get it to work

image.png

it happens to all of us in our clan who is online right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom