Kick Throw is still in the game

Users who are viewing this thread

-Hits opponent for 23
-Hits opponent for 25
-Opponent presses E
-Opponent wins

But seriously ranged bump range should be increased to... hmm I don't know, maybe max kick range?
Just maybe?

Or just increase time it takes to throw after kicking.

A little food for thought TW.

Kickthrow is harder than before, although with all the package loss partially hard to counter if the server gods decide to "bless" you with it again. But people will practice abuseable mechanics, so expect this **** to come back.

You could just employ the sledgehammer method and disable kicks for any ranged weapon equip. If kickthrow tilts you, then kickshot should do as well, but I heard some people defend kick-shot more than kickthrow, imo it's the same and should be removed from the game completely.
But that would shut down "interesting plays" I guess or whatever people call this crap.

It is easy to read when you opponent wants to go for kick throw and easy to punish/avoid. Remember: If you dodge the kick you can bump lock the opponent and hit him 4 times until he is dead. This mechanic is completely fine.

It is easy to read when you opponent wants to go for kick throw and easy to punish/avoid. Remember: If you dodge the kick you can bump lock the opponent and hit him 4 times until he is dead. This mechanic is completely fine.
As you can see in the video he did avoid, managed to get 2 hits and still got kicked, the “bump” mechanic to stop the throw doesn’t work well enough to actually stop it.

As you can see in the video he did avoid, managed to get 2 hits and still got kicked, the “bump” mechanic to stop the throw doesn’t work well enough to actually stop it.
Oh I should have watched the video. That kick is indeed shady as ****. He basically kicked while getting bumped.
But still the problem is not that kick throw is possible, as OP says. The problem is that this kick is possible.

Oh I should have watched the video. That kick is indeed shady as ****. He basically kicked while getting bumped.
But still the problem is not that kick throw is possible, as OP says. The problem is that this kick is possible.
Well it's been adressed by making it harder as devs claim it but I see it increasingly getting used again, even in competitive matches.
I hope it's not having a comeback, in case it does have a comeback like pre 1.5, I hope TW this time employs the sledge hammer method on this + crossbow/bows to shut this crap down once and for all.

On the other hand if I am able to kickthrow someone, I'd be able to kickslash this dude as well, with one difference, kick-pila is instakill 99% of the time while kickslash is not.

Well it's been adressed by making it harder as devs claim it but I see it increasingly getting used again, even in competitive matches.
I hope it's not having a comeback, in case it does have a comeback like pre 1.5, I hope TW this time employs the sledge hammer method on this + crossbow/bows to shut this crap down once and for all.

On the other hand if I am able to kickthrow someone, I'd be able to kickslash this dude as well, with one difference, kick-pila is instakill 99% of the time while kickslash is not.
They're making kickslash indirectly harder because of kickthrow?

Back
Top Bottom