Kick hitboxes

Users who are viewing this thread

shinng

Kick hitboxes need to be fixed, so many times i kick or get kicked on my side and it lands when it shouldn't have. Is there some kind of magnets on kicks like arrows? Getting stunned after missing the kick in recent patch was good but kicks are still op because of hitboxes.

It's just hackers, can't do anything about it unfortunately
The animations don't match up perfectly with the hitbox, or server delay is causing the animation to be off by a little bit. thats what you are seeing, S key and suddenly changing direction will help you avoid the kicks, get use to the game a bit more, the hitbox makes sense.

It's just hackers, can't do anything about it unfortunately
No.
The animations don't match up perfectly with the hitbox, or server delay is causing the animation to be off by a little bit. thats what you are seeing, S key and suddenly changing direction will help you avoid the kicks, get use to the game a bit more, the hitbox makes sense.
Usually. Your movement speed vs the enemy matters alot too. Some kicks basically cant be escaped, especially when the game lies to you.
Ive seen people 100% miss the kick on my screen, called absolute bull**** on it, and the guy doing the kick said "it landed on my screen"
?‍♂️

No.

Usually. Your movement speed vs the enemy matters alot too. Some kicks basically cant be escaped, especially when the game lies to you.
Ive seen people 100% miss the kick on my screen, called absolute bull**** on it, and the guy doing the kick said "it landed on my screen"
?‍♂️
Might be related to the lagg on the servers these days. I dont have it with kicks but I do have it with swings, its like they glitch into me, very weird.

Back
Top Bottom