Kick button

Users who are viewing this thread

The only excuse for rambo cav is use by skirmish players against captain clans to show them how silly their horribly designed game mode is.
Vote kick was a generous gift from the devs to deal with situations exactly like rambo cav

@Mexican Jesus I really don't get it what you are trying to achieve with these challenges. Actually I'm not even sure what you are trying to argue. I understand you, you tried to come in aid of your gang clan member, when he wasn't getting the responses he wished. It kinda backfired when you showed how egoistic you are, so it's hard to take you seriously anymore.

Last edited:
then lets do ft 7 on duel server. Ling and the admins spend their own time running the captains league and any team is allowed to enter it to compete and prove their worth in the game mode. Even Taleworlds entered a team to the league, so basically the answer to your question is yes I do believe the majority of good captain mode players played at the league. Nobodies like yourself, who I have never even seen in game just sit on the forums telling everyone how they can destroy people at the game are completely full of ****. Lets ****ing do it, either fight me with a 6 stack about the subject at hand (captain mode) or come duel server and we see what you made of you ****ing *****. Anytime for the ft 7 just let me know
Can you speak English please? Wtf is ft 7? Sure let's do it, on the NA servers.

@Mexican Jesus I really don't get it what you are trying to achieve with these challenges. Actually I'm not even sure what you are trying to argue. I understand you, you tried to come in aid of your gang clan member, when he wasn't getting the responses he wished. It kinda backfired when you showed how egoistic you are, so it's hard to take you seriously anymore.
I got answer and im satisfied. Thank you for your all responses. Regards.

I was bored so I did some maths

Bannerlord went into EA on March 30th 2020. That was 491 days ago.

4500 wins, divided by that = 9.2 wins per day (rounding up)

Checking your Steam profile (make it private old chap!) you have 3300 hours in the game.

This is 6.72 hours per day (every single day) for 491 days.

In monetary terms you could have earned £29,000 at UK living wage (roughly).

In hourly terms you could be reckoned at a 'Advanced' level on the guitar for the time spent.

I would gently and politely suggest that you consider:

A more productive hobby
A job that helps your life have meaning
A relationship?

I sincerely hope there is someone or something in your life that can take you away from 7 hours day, playing this one game. If you are struggling with social phobia then please consider contacting the group on the link below.

Best wishes and I hope you get healthy soon.

Think of all the chocolate Freddos..
y643DYd.jpg

Checking your Steam profile (make it private old chap!) you have 3300 hours in the game.

In hourly terms you could be reckoned at a 'Advanced' level on the guitar for the time spent.

A more productive hobby
A relationship?

I sincerely hope there is someone or something in your life that can take you away from 7 hours day, playing this one game. If you are struggling with social phobia then please consider contacting the group on the link below.

If only he had put those hours into something productive, like warband multiplayer :sad:

there have been 2.
yes TWO teams from European captain servers in lings league,
Are we not counting teams who dont focus solely on captain? Because it was nearly 50/50 as far as eu / na teams. As you said yourself most eu clans for captain are like 3 friends who share a clan tag and arent big enough to field an actual team lol. Im sure theres a lot of hidden talent, but as far as full 6man roster organized captain teams ide say the league includes the best each region has to offer. Always happy to have more join as long as they arent toxic.

The only excuse for rambo cav is use by skirmish players against captain clans to show them how silly their horribly designed game mode is.
Vote kick was a generous gift from the devs to deal with situations exactly like rambo cav
Actually. Vote kick was implemented to give the players the possibility to kick Tkers, glitchers and generally toxic behavior. At the time a vote kick system was suggested, rambo tactics was not a problem in the mode.

A more productive hobby
A relationship?

Thx for pointing out that people with many wins, have no RL social life. Should be a no brainer, since ( if you havent noticed ) there is a pandemic raging out there in RL.

I am not a fan of rambo tactis. But, I am not a fan of stupid noobs that go solo melee either. But, to go so far to kick someone for a poor tactic is just pathetic. Ever thought of just leaving the battle if you don't agree with what is happening or it's too long wait time? If you want fast games with little to no tactic or communication, I suggest you play skirmish instead.

I am not a fan of rambo tactis. But, I am not a fan of stupid noobs that go solo melee either. But, to go so far to kick someone for a poor tactic is just pathetic. Ever thought of just leaving the battle if you don't agree with what is happening or it's too long wait time? If you want fast games with little to no tactic or communication, I suggest you play skirmish instead.

Why should be the random guy that need to leave? he could find the rambo again in the next game, so it should leave again and never have playtime?
In that case every random match will be just cav player playing rambo against each other and nothing else.

You can talk about tactics and communication on a 6v6 clan match, not a random matchmaking one, where you can find both the experienced player and the new one.

Have you ever try to be in the "random guy" shoes?
Maybe it have only 1-2 hours of free time to play a day, and it can actually play 5min of a 30min game because the rambo player need to show how much enemy he can kill while his team mate defend with a whole infantry unit his parked cavalry in the spawn, sure this could turn in a victory for its team but probably not very fun for them (the only one having fun is the rambo player).

My point is, if he was kicked it means that the majority of his team decide that whatever they were winning or losing his playstyle for not fun for them and was dragging the game too much, so what you can report as "inappropriate play"

Hey, i know you guys dont like rambo but i dont think this is a reason to beign kicked - i wasnt rude, i was active i tried to check if i have chance to win this round because my teammates played really bad and died instantly - thats not my fault, im a player who always wants to win and who try a lot. I won many rounds when i was alone and my enemy had huge adventage - but now people just kick players like me. After 10 min in lobby, waiting for game i just been kicked.

I think this kick button is negative change. Captain is dead atm, and when ppl are kicked they will resign and this game will be more dead.

Unfortunately, we can't really police the use of the votekick, and to be honest, I can't blame them for kicking you from the game for ramboing. The game mode is about leading a formation and everything you are doing there goes against that. However, I can't blame you for doing that either because the game encourages it in a way right now.

With that being said, we will continue to refine Captain mode with the aim of eliminating the causes that lead to players using other features that are there more as a last resort.

Unfortunately, we can't really police the use of the votekick, and to be honest, I can't blame them for kicking you from the game for ramboing. The game mode is about leading a formation and everything you are doing there goes against that. However, I can't blame you for doing that either because the game right now encourages it in a way.

With that being said, we will continue to refine Captain mode with the aim of eliminating the causes that lead to players using other features that are there more as a last resort.
Yeah I guess that sounds like the response of someone whose organization defaults all their Captain's League matches. Sad!

Last edited:
The game mode is about leading a formation
then why doesn't there's a function to force recall fomation so the ai would stick with players, it seems to me you guys are begging for it smh

there's already countless restrictions on the game im sure mp players don't mind there's 10 more on it

Unfortunately, we can't really police the use of the votekick, and to be honest, I can't blame them for kicking you from the game for ramboing. The game mode is about leading a formation and everything you are doing there goes against that. However, I can't blame you for doing that either because the game encourages it in a way right now.

Give the spears new formation - let them use spears in way like captain can when he press "X" - and there will be no problem with rambo.

Give the spears new formation - let them use spears in way like captain can when he press "X" - and there will be no problem with rambo.
Rambo will still exist even with functional spear bracing. The most common use would be to disrupt large groups of archers because the ai does not care if 1 unit is attacking them or 20 units are attacking them, both threats are treated/calculated in the same way, and it only takes 1 rambo to kill or distract an entire formation of archers long enough to make them have no impact on the battlefield through this exploitation.

I dont think so - if group of 20 spears will use spear bracing there is no way to kill them by cav. Would be great also to make existed formations better - because now square, circle and even shield wall are useless. Units with shield wall enabled are even easier to kill.

Just found this, a fanmade mod:

I think TW should work to make formations more useful. Then we gonna feel like true captains.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom