Kick button

Users who are viewing this thread

Okey guys, no problem. I play often with my clan. Sometimes we are 4 in party, till now we are going to kick everyone from party - because we can. Enjoy your vote kick button. You can close this thread.
Please do so the developers stop letting clans queue up together in Captain Mode. Nothing would please me more.

Okey guys, no problem. I play often with my clan. Sometimes we are 4 in party, till now we are going to kick everyone from party - because we can. Enjoy your vote kick button. You can close this thread.
Just a fair warning: Don't be surprised if you and your pals get banned for abusing kick system.

Their reason for kick was very simple and justified: Delaying

Just a fair warning: Don't be surprised if you and your pals get banned for abusing kick system.

Their reason for kick was very simple and justified: Delaying
Delaying? So now its not allowed to play more than 5 mins? i have to die when im last? So maybe implement system with auto losing when only one man is alive. I started this discussion to show problem with abusing kick system but all guys started to talk about game style. Im not breaking the rules, so if you dont like this game what is it just tell this to TW developers. Whats the differece if i will kick some random players with my party because i dont like how they play? They kicked me for same thing - they didnt like how i play. So you defend these players who kicked me and you warn me i will be banned if i will do same? You know how its called? - Hypocrisy.

Delaying? So now its not allowed to play more than 5 mins? i have to die when im last? So maybe implement system with auto losing when only one man is alive. I started this discussion to show problem with abusing kick system but all guys started to talk about game style. Im not breaking the rules, so if you dont like this game what is it just tell this to TW developers. Whats the differece if i will kick some random players with my party because i dont like how they play? They kicked me for same thing - they didnt like how i play. So you defend these players who kicked me and you warn me i will be banned if i will do same? You know how its called? - Hypocrisy.
The fact that you fail to comprehend simple concepts like fair play and good sportsmanship suggests that you really should stop playing games where team play is the name of the game. If you want to just ride around glaiving people, why not just play skirmish? Captain mode is clearly not made for you, so why play it, get angry, and also make other people angry as well?

Do everyone else, as well as yourself a big favor and stop playing that mode. It will be for the better for everyone.

You outright stated you would kick everyone from your party. Not because of how they're potentially playing, but simply to revenge yourself for being kicked from games. Explain how it's hypocrisy again? :wink:

Ok guys, thanks for your opinons about kick system, i thought it should be used in extreme situations but now i know i can use it what i want.

And this is why Captain solo queue should have been separated from the group queue ages ago folks. Taleworlds is coming up with a bad excuse that "there's no playerbase to support it" but this right here is why it's required and I know your clan, you guys queue aganist randoms and play it like it's a clan tournament match, ramboing with inf and cav alike until the last moment of the round, often trashtalking the other team. Believe me you would be doing people a favor by kicking them so they would be spared the cringe.

there should not be any esport gamemode at this stage in the first place, taleworlds don't know wtf they're doing, the players don't know wtf they're doing, and the community doesn't know wtf is going on

Lol I so thought this topic would be about the E button...
Just learn to play and dont be zombie then you will counter easy rambo players. You are brainless players who wants only f1 f3 - this is a reason you hate rambo, because only smart people know how to counter it - you are not smart.
I know right? I watched that vid and... somebody just kick his ***? Wtf? Also... TW still lets glaives in MP? Or did you pick that up of another unit? TW lol.....
>Claim to balance Cav
>Allow glaives....
Okay TW, whatever....

I excuse my self from MP because I understand that I am anti social and only enjoy doing degenerate things like Rambo cav to other players. I like wasting thier time too. It's really funny to me. I wish there was 1 v1 captain or invasion for SP or some other way to just bully and abuse people. I want dark souls on a horse. I hate E sports and teams and **** talk and any notion of chivalry or sportsmanship.

Does current MP support queuing as a team? Because this IMO is the only fair fix: you join a clan, you que together. You que with randos you take what you get and you don't get to complain or kick people just for not listening to you. They bought the game too, it's thier time too.

Of course I'm the last person anyone should listen to for E-sport MP "play nice anti boo boo" stuff. I kill people even in games where you can't kill people.

I dont know how experienced you are - but you should now that cav AI work really bad - the only way you can play is not using them all to charge.
This is totally true too. I used to always take ranged in MP beta because yeah, Cav for extra lives only and infantry NEVER EVER, but now they say ranged is nerfed? Wtf are you supposed to do? play a footman? NEVER EVER!

And this is why Captain solo queue should have been separated from the group queue ages ago folks. Taleworlds is coming up with a bad excuse that "there's no playerbase to support it" but this right here is why it's required and I know your clan, you guys queue aganist randoms and play it like it's a clan tournament match, ramboing with inf and cav alike until the last moment of the round, often trashtalking the other team. Believe me you would be doing people a favor by kicking them so they would be spared the cringe.
Personally i never had problem with you but you are known as one of the most toxic players. How many times have you been banned? I remember how you used glitch every game to hide when you was the last man in your team and people had to wait until end of time. Dont be suprised you are not loved by my clan.

Personally i never had problem with you but you are known as one of the most toxic players. How many times have you been banned? I remember how you used glitch every game to hide when you was the last man in your team and people had to wait until end of time. Dont be suprised you are not loved by my clan.
The ones who call me toxic are the immature players who start to trashtalk to me, often because they were beaten by me in previous matches then expect me to keep quiet, I just return the same treatment I get to the source. I used to report the offenders and simply ignore them at the beginning but seeing how TW didn't bother to take action since the times there wasn't even a report button and we had to report stuff to Callum in DMs which he just ignored, all the way through now, I just started dealing with it my way. I don't care if TW selectively punishes me for my way of dealing with things since I call them out often on forums on their BS, I will gladly take that mute and ban if that means I'll be able to annoy the real toxic players like those in your clan just for a bit. Next time I can record a match where I encounter your clan and show people who starts the "toxicity" if you want.

I never said I didn't rambo, on the contrary I agreed that was the only valid strategy there is atm but I don't complain about it on forums if I get kicked by the team while doing it. I delayed matches where there were toxic players, tkers or griefers before, I got banned a few times for delaying, I got banned for fighting aganist some tkers but I got a few toxic players to quit the game in return so in the end I think it was worth it. I just hope solo queue will be finally separated so most players won't have to deal with toxic clans such as yours as often.

lmao so many idiots in this community say 'go play singleplayer'.

we play multiplayer because we enjoy the PVP elements of the game, I've seen it countless times also. Braindead players rush solo with a single unit against the enemies inf blob, get wiped in seconds, make no kills because they arent with the rest of the team and then it's the guy who's at the top of the leaderboards fault who is playing cav and trying to win the round. How about these morons go play singleplayer

also factions are broken asf. Tell me 1 infantry setup that aserai has that can beat a meta sturgia/ khuzait/ battania setup. There isnt one

maybe we should all just be noobs and f1 f3, regardless whether the factions are completely unbalanced and the outcome means losing games

an example of how broken factions are, F1 F3 wins Khuzait against Aserai, you don't even have to play the game

English isnt his first language, I'd like to see you try explain something in Polish this well, which is his first language. As one of the most experienced players in captain mode, I share my opinion on the matter as well. It gets boring being told by players of lower skill level to go play singleplayer xD

English isnt his first language, I'd like to see you try explain something in Polish this well, which is his first language. As one of the most experienced players in captain mode, I share my opinion on the matter as well. It gets boring being told by players of lower skill level to go play singleplayer xD
Lmao this statement is hilarious considering you linked a video 'proving' that Aserai has no chance against Khuzait infantry where the Khuzait team actually has 5 infantry and the Aserai have a cav unit AND an archer. Never call yourself one of the most experienced players of captain mode again, I don't think my sides could take another laugh like that.

Back
Top Bottom