Kick button

Users who are viewing this thread

Gerius

Recruit
Hey, i know you guys dont like rambo but i dont think this is a reason to beign kicked - i wasnt rude, i was active i tried to check if i have chance to win this round because my teammates played really bad and died instantly - thats not my fault, im a player who always wants to win and who try a lot. I won many rounds when i was alone and my enemy had huge adventage - but now people just kick players like me. After 10 min in lobby, waiting for game i just been kicked.

I think this kick button is negative change. Captain is dead atm, and when ppl are kicked they will resign and this game will be more dead.

I dont know how experienced you are - but you should now that cav AI work really bad - the only way you can play is not using them all to charge.

You went off and did your own thing when your teammates ask you to be a team player. Then when you continue to rambo and get kicked you're surprised? It's a team sport if you want to do solo then go do sp.

You think its possible to read chat playing and be so focused on game?
Like you had no idea that this playing style (making other people wait until all your live are fone) is socially unacceptable?

Please.... Even TW devs said this is not the way captain is intended, and thats exactly why this sort of kicking is justified.

after playing with it for a while, I agree the kick system should be isolated to team killing/ trolling only, I've seen people being kicked voted for not picking a certain class, for having ping, or for not speaking english. and I was the only guy that voted no

Like you had no idea that this playing style (making other people wait until all your live are fone) is socially unacceptable?

Please.... Even TW devs said this is not the way captain is intended, and thats exactly why this sort of kicking is justified.

Dude, Wtf? You think i like style of my team - who just dying instantly. Should i die with everyone like noob and then everyone will be satisfied? Let everyone play his own style until he not uses glitches etc. These guys in game write they will rape my mom, kill my familly etc. and im not kicking them. So you think my game style is a reason to kick me from game?

Look at this, do you think people like this should decide if should i been kicked? Or should i listen to people like this if they demand me to give up?

Last edited:
Did you ever take into consideration that your team mates die instantly because they have to play 5 squads against 6 due to you running around somewhere on the map alone and being useless instead of helping them even the chances? You being the last survivor is not due to you being good, but due to you not helping and letting your team die.

Other than that, as others already mentioned, it's a team game that requires heavy cooperation. The k/a/d ratio is irrelevant here and does not make you a good player. If you want to slay harmless bots with Glaive Cav, go SP and if you want to shine as a player in MP and prove your worth, play Skirmish. But I believe there you would learn quite fast, that you are in fact the noob. Well deserved kick, good thing to see that the system works.

Inappropriate language
You are total retard. Who the f*ck are u to tell my how should i play? Everyone can take what he wants, if you dont respect it go make discussion on forum that shouldnt be allowed. You are the type of man who tell others how should they live? Pathetic...

Imagine being assigned quarterback of your team, but then instead of picking up the ball to throw it you just run around senselessly on the field and basically help the enemy team get into possession. And then when your team mates ask you what the heck you are doing and why you're not doing your job when everyone else does you start calling them noobs, throwing a tantrum and argue that everyone should do what he wants.

I believe you would be benched pretty quickly if not thrown out of the team as a whole. Again - it's a team mode and you obviously don't understand team play.

Being able to kick rambo cav players who waste 5+ minutes of everyones time at the end of rounds is THE single greatest change Captain Mode has experienced since release.

Just learn to play and dont be zombie then you will counter easy rambo players. You are brainless players who wants only f1 f3 - this is a reason you hate rambo, because only smart people know how to counter it - you are not smart.

Just learn to play and dont be zombie then you will counter easy rambo players. You are brainless players who wants only f1 f3 - this is a reason you hate rambo, because only smart people know how to counter it - you are not smart.
I have no problem countering rambo cav. What I don't like is people like you on MY team because all you do is let your team die while doing nothing and then grab like 10 kills on some bots when the rounds already over so you can be top of the scoreboard and call others noobs when in reality you're the reason the team loses half the time.

So i dont like people like you - who dying in first 2 minutes, attacking alone the whole squad of oposite team or making square formation near flag, but i have to tolerate players like you. its no reason for me to kick you just because i dont like how you play. Why do you think everyone should play like you want? Who are you to tell other people how should they play?

First of all, yes, ramboing with cav is the only valid strategy because the cavalry A.I. is just garbage and the game has a bias aganist cavalry that bots on foot with even the shortest reach weapons are deadly threats to cavs because of how unnaturally fast they can turn around and kill units that charge them with perfectly timed swings and thrusts. Also the kick option IS being abused and I have had my fair share of that abuse but it's better to have it than not have it imo. For this case, I'ld say it's justified, you picked khuzait lancers, you CAN use your troops by picking bow perk and let them do some ranged damage while the teamfight. Instead all of your troops are at a remote place, not a single enemy unit is fully eliminated and there are enough enemy troops to prevent you from winning the match. If the team is so bad, it's probably better for you to get kicked anyways.

Okey guys, no problem. I play often with my clan. Sometimes we are 4 in party, till now we are going to kick everyone from party - because we can. Enjoy your vote kick button. You can close this thread.

Okey guys, no problem. I play often with my clan. Sometimes we are 4 in party, till now we are going to kick everyone from party - because we can. Enjoy your vote kick button. You can close this thread.
You started this thread to justify your anger but that backfired now you want the criticism to stop, maybe the problem isn't everyone else maybe it's you. When strangers call you out on your bs it's time to look at yourself. If you're not keeping an eye on team chat that's a sign that either you're inexperienced or you're too focused on getting kills and your k/d ratio so you miss stuff.

Omg, next guy wants to learn me how to live and play. Dude, keep eye on your own ass, play like you want, read chat or dont - i dont care. You can say what you want. I dont even know you because you are just anonymous player but i think you are one of this players who cry when im killing them and trash talking to me all the time.

Back
Top Bottom