Kick button

Users who are viewing this thread

I have 4.5k wins in the game and my team came 3rd out of 22 teams in the captains league, so yes I am one of the most experienced players in the game mode. let's do a 6v6 Vicboss and we see what you made of. I need some new content for my youtube channel :grin:

Ok so let me get this straight.

Mexicaan Jesus and Gerius are playing against:
-bots, and
-players who's only strategy is to press f1 f3, which makes them.. Noobs.

According to yourself, you two are the only capabele players around who kick ass.

If you are led to the conclusion that you kick ass because you're able to effortlessly kill bots and noobs... then i wish you lots of luck in the rest of your life. You're going to need it.

at what point did either of us say we are the only two capable players?? there are many great players in captain mode, there are also many over opinionated morons on these forums. I don't need anything from you chump

When this thread turned into ego boosting thread?
I have 4.5k wins in the game and my team came 3rd out of 22 teams in the captains league, so yes I am one of the most experienced players in the game mode. let's do a 6v6 Vicboss and we see what you made of. I need some new content for my youtube channel :grin:
Funny how that statement doesn't hold much value, when two best teams were new teams to the captain mode with way less wins overall. Well I quess there' still much to learn.

When this thread turned into ego boosting thread?

Funny how that statement doesn't hold much value, when two best teams were new teams to the captain mode with way less wins overall. Well I quess there' still much to learn.
we formed 2 weeks before the league xD and only lost to Destiny Masters all season

1st place was destiny masters, the skirmish team that has won the most tournaments in the game. Second place was APE, which is the Allstars from skirmish clan players of the NA scene. so your quote ''when two best teams were new teams to the captain mode with way less wins overall. Well I quess there' still much to learn.'' is completely invalid. Kripaz how about you put your money where your mouth is and come give us a 6v6? you ****ing nobody. Just another over opinionated chump on the forums, that nobody has even heard of in the game

1st place was destiny masters, the skirmish team that has won the most tournaments in the game. Second place was APE, which is the Allstars from skirmish clan players of the NA scene. so your quote ''when two best teams were new teams to the captain mode with way less wins overall. Well I quess there' still much to learn.'' is completely invalid. Kripaz how about you put your money where your mouth is and come give us a 6v6? you ****ing nobody. Just another over opinionated chump on the forums, that nobody has even heard of in the game
Cringe. I've never heard anyone in skirm scene to have as much wins as you, so you must be the best player in game, right? My statement isn't invalid in any way. I do not play captain and have intent to do so. I'm not the one boosting my ego here.

Cringe. I've never heard anyone in skirm scene to have as much wins as you, so you must be the best player in game, right? My statement isn't invalid in any way. I do not play captain and have intent to do so. I'm not the one boosting my ego here.
Hairless has more wins than I do, I'm pretty sure. I'm not boosting my ego, stating facts about the game mode and my personal/ teams skill level at it. We are far above the average players, and are entitled to an opinion on something to do with it. So why are you (someone that doesn't even play the game mode) commenting on this thread then?

Hairless has more wins than I do, I'm pretty sure. I'm not boosting my ego, stating facts about the game mode and my personal/ teams skill level at it. We are far above the average players, and are entitled to an opinion on something to do with it. So why are you (someone that doesn't even play the game mode) commenting on this thread then?
I'm pretty sure he doesn't, but even if he did, would that make you a second best player? As long as you ain't first there's still room to improve. I don't get it what's so controversial about that.
It's mp related thread regarding kick voting so of course I'm going to check it out. Just gave a fair warning to your pal so he won't come week later to post a thread about "Why I'm banned?". Then saw your cringy post and couldn't help myself.

@Mexican Jesus
I would just like to know: Why is it such a problem when you see the enemy has a Cav group to just send you Cav group to look for them? If they're rambo'n then you can easily destroy thier Cav bots and if not you occupy thier Cav with yours. Or is it just the principle you want to play as team versus a team with coherent communication and teamwork?

It's hilarious how even when you challenge someone you can't do it without your clan in a 6v6 lmfao. Who am I supposed to grab for this 6v6? A bunch of randoms with less than 50 wins between them all? You literally only have 4.5k wins because that's exactly what you guys do on a daily basis and somehow think you're pros. Wow, you came 3rd out of 22 teams for a game that doesn't even have a ranked mode yet. Do you seriously believe ALL the good players of this game decided to even join a clan in the first place, let alone compete in Ling's little sideshow Captain's League that pretty much nobody cares about. When an actual ranked mode comes out, I will very much enjoy destroying you for your little youtube channel my friend.

It's hilarious how even when you challenge someone you can't do it without your clan in a 6v6 lmfao. Who am I supposed to grab for this 6v6? A bunch of randoms with less than 50 wins between them all? You literally only have 4.5k wins because that's exactly what you guys do on a daily basis and somehow think you're pros. Wow, you came 3rd out of 22 teams for a game that doesn't even have a ranked mode yet. Do you seriously believe ALL the good players of this game decided to even join a clan in the first place, let alone compete in Ling's little sideshow Captain's League that pretty much nobody cares about. When an actual ranked mode comes out, I will very much enjoy destroying you for your little youtube channel my friend.
then lets do ft 7 on duel server. Ling and the admins spend their own time running the captains league and any team is allowed to enter it to compete and prove their worth in the game mode. Even Taleworlds entered a team to the league, so basically the answer to your question is yes I do believe the majority of good captain mode players played at the league. Nobodies like yourself, who I have never even seen in game just sit on the forums telling everyone how they can destroy people at the game are completely full of ****. Lets ****ing do it, either fight me with a 6 stack about the subject at hand (captain mode) or come duel server and we see what you made of you ****ing *****. Anytime for the ft 7 just let me know

Last edited:
It would be delusional to say every single good player out there is in a clan and playing in the league.
There is a ton of nice people and good players around the servers sitting around and refusing to join or create a clan in this **** show of a multiplayer game butchered by devs.
you could probably get to know them had you tried to talk to people instead of riding your high horse at all times looking down at just about anyone Mexicano :smile:

there have been 2.
yes TWO teams from European captain servers in lings league, and yours using majorly skirmish players to be frank.
that leaves hundreds of random players out there who could be just as amazing at the game as any of the league participants :smile:

Back
Top Bottom