Khuzaits overpowered?

Users who are viewing this thread

I have about 100 days into my campaign and the Khuzaits have almost obliterated the Northern Empire. You think the Northern Empire would capitulate already? Do factions not make peace in bannerlord?

I think it’s all just situational to be honest. In my campaign Battania wiped out the entirety of the Western Empire in less than 75 days.

I think maybe the solution would to just make the factions less aggressive and warlike. Because once a factions gets going, there is no stopping. They just jump city to city in no time. Also, make the Garrisons larger so it is more difficult to take a city

Also possibly wargoals? Like declaring war to take a particular city, not just to wipe each other out.

"Village A villagers killed villagers from Village B. Village A faction did nothing to rectify this so we will declare war to take village A's city as payment"

In my campaign, the Khuzaits have barely moved while the Battanians are just rolling over everything in site including the Sturgians (to which I am a vassal) and Western Empire.

They are overpowered in battles as well. I think arrows are simply overpowered. They should be bouncing off mail not what they are doing now. Nerf bow and arrow.

I have been playing khuzaits and in my mind they are fairly balanced. Horse archers are good but if they get caught by infantry or melee cav rip horse archers. Also khuzait troops dont have that much amor compared to other factions like empire which catapraths are like armor.

The problem is unless your a player ai armies are destroyed by horse archers with default behavior having foot archers running around aimlessly or right behind infantry they are effectively not used in combat properly (unless ai is on defense stance and finds a hill) If they make a change where they spread out and start returning fire horse archers would be less of a issue.

I have about 100 days into my campaign and the Khuzaits have almost obliterated the Northern Empire. You think the Northern Empire would capitulate already? Do factions not make peace in bannerlord?

I don't get it! What are you complaining about?
Are you playing Khuzaits and they are OP?
Or are you playing agaisnt them and you can't win?
Or the AI is taking over the map (snow ball effect) - because that happened with any other faction and there is no particularly OP faction.

If you play Khuzaits and you feel you are OP, don't worry! You are not! The game is too easy and there is no challenge here! Everything you play is OP in Bannerlord because the game is imbalanced and the AI is worse than in Warband.

If you are playing against them and you can't win, you are doing something awfully wrong. Get men with pikes and strong calvary and crush them.
+40 crossbows would also obliterate them.

In my game the Khuzait have taken over the northern empire except for one town. The Battanians have wiped out the western empire. The southern empire survived by moving to the former Aserai Kingdom and the Aserai have just three towns and a castle. With the empires gone or relocated it appears that Battania and the Khuzait have begun to fight each other.

Sturgia invaded Vlandia and the Vlandians were starting to lose castles. I joined Vlandia as a vassal and I managed to turn the tide of the war. I personally defeated the Sturgian king in the field and I captured a castle single handedly. I joined up with various Vlandian armies and Sturgia has been suffering serious territorial losses. I need Vlandia to remain strong or I fear that Battania will gobble us up.

The snowballing in my game has been contained. For how long is anyone's guess.

Day 545 and it is still pretty even. Southern and Western empires have not done too well but there is an ebb and flow. I restarted my first game due to snowball and it didn't happen again.

Khuzait are an easy beat 2:1. Keep a steady supply of archers. Spread them out at the start and put them in front by a few paces. Shield wall your infantry.

When the horsemen get in real close, send out your cav. When they start to get far, recall your cav to bring them back in range of the archers again.

Rinse, lather, repeat.

Back
Top Bottom