Khuzaits needs their allies or lords reduced! Its not just the auto.....

Users who are viewing this thread

I reported these problems. I hope all these kingdom bonuses will be redesigned. They are currently not balanced (some are so weak (even some are totally ineffective) and some are so powerful) and not adding enough variety to kingdoms currently.
I think it be hard to find anyone in the community who doesn't support a redesign of the current bonuses.

Cheaper caravans is for me the number one, next the 20% more XP for troops and then comes nothing so far.
Sturgia could get 10% or 20% cheaper wage
Forest bonus should negate the negative for foot troops only. (whould be my playstyle be then)
khuzait, well, i think there fine... if the forest bonus geht changed
empire should get a lower food consumption

Cheaper caravans is for me the number one, next the 20% more XP for troops and then comes nothing so far.
Sturgia could get 10% or 20% cheaper wage
Forest bonus should negate the negative for foot troops only. (whould be my playstyle be then)
khuzait, well, i think there fine... if the forest bonus geht changed
empire should get a lower food consumption
The best experience I had was with the forest speed one, I catched every single party I wanted too instead of spending weeks following a slightly smaller army, even better than the 20% XP because I could get any party and my troops got better instanly

Would be possible to rebalance lords, clans, etc for Vlandia, Sturgia and NE?

Aside from changing the cultural bonus which are great news, maybe adding some some for NE and Sturgia and increasing clan rank could be pretty helpfully.

I am removing the 1.2 strength for cavalry in my campaigns but Sturgia is still loosing settlements pretty fast against vlandia and Khuzaits are still getting over the map but slowe than before.

Btw, Mexxico’s changes has been great and the current situation is infinitely better but more changes are still needed.

I reported these problems. I hope all these kingdom bonuses will be redesigned. They are currently not balanced (some are so weak (even some are totally ineffective) and some are so powerful) and not adding enough variety to kingdoms currently.
That's good to hear. I'd be sad to lose my speed bonus but it'd be nice to not have to be the khuzait containment squad from day 30 every game Too.
Any consideration of making the bonuses just for the Player?

Ik not just another Khuz thread but this must be addressed as one topic
if you can't beat them, join them, and sabotage from the inside
do stupid **** like propose to go to war with 2 factions at all times
and maybe summon an army to Ostican and then disband it once everybody gets there.
of course, get yourself some fiefs and defect at the right moment, recapture towns and castles taken by the enemy and you'll have a chance at getting them this time instead of it auto given back to the original owner. this is a way you can take the khuzaid lands from the inside instead of having to conquer other factions

One thing might be a contributing factor to the khuzait expansion and the rapid fall of sturgia is the travel time required when gathering troops.
The khuzait territory may seem modestly large but travel is fairly quick due to a lack of forest and straight lines of travel. Vlandia is fairly similar and while battania has plenty of forests, everything is nearby.
Sturgia on the other hand covers not only a larger area but also one with obstructive terrain preventing a straight path of travel and a decent amount of forest slowing travel down even more.

I’ve posted in other threads about this desire for balancing the factions. Maybe the Khuzait should be toned down or Sturgia buffed, I don’t know. But the Empire factions? In story mode it makes little sense that splinter factions in a civil war are as strong as the factions around them. Are we not supposed to save or destroy the Empire? To put it bluntly, who cares if the Northern Empire is weak? Why is that an issue?

I agree with the poster that asked us to not create the Khergits 2.0 from the Khuzait. I would like to have some challenges to face in the campaign, like with the Northern Empire for example. Split from an Empire that is gone by the time of warband. Same with Battania, they too should be underdogs imo.

Yeah why do some of the people here remind of the assholes on Europa Universalis 4 who get *****y when the game does something that isn't historically accurate? I hate those kinds of people. I have yet to understand why people play that game just to go through the same scenario and variables over and over and over. Why WOULDN'T you want something different and random to happen? Like alternate timelines kinda thing right?

To me, it's those kinds of players that ruin a game's community. It's those kinds of players that need to crawl back in their dark holes and be bitter *****es to themselves and leave everyone else alone. But no, they can't do that. They MUST make everyone as ****ing miserable as them or they can't stomach seeing themselves in the mirror.

Yeah why do some of the people here remind of the assholes on Europa Universalis 4 who get *****y when the game does something that isn't historically accurate? I hate those kinds of people. I have yet to understand why people play that game just to go through the same scenario and variables over and over and over. Why WOULDN'T you want something different and random to happen? Like alternate timelines kinda thing right?

To me, it's those kinds of players that ruin a game's community. It's those kinds of players that need to crawl back in their dark holes and be bitter *****es to themselves and leave everyone else alone. But no, they can't do that. They MUST make everyone as ****ing miserable as them or they can't stomach seeing themselves in the mirror.
I mean like have you seen EU4 ai

To put it bluntly, who cares if the Northern Empire is weak? Why is that an issue?
Well the first city the Khuzait always go for in my games is Amprela after that the steam roll begins. If it's possible to slow down the Khuzait at the start they're less likely to spiral out of control before the player has a chance to join a faction or create their own.

Back
Top Bottom