Khuzaits needs their allies or lords reduced! Its not just the auto.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr-Shinobi

Ik not just another Khuz thread but this must be addressed as one topic

Someone smart said this before in a thread and now after ive looked at them for some time now in different scenarios. South empire gets destroyed every time by one factor and its because Khuzaits have a lot of lords running around stacked as well even if they have two big armies roaming around. While i see couple of South empire troops usually at 200-500s Khuzaits comes in with 1000s + another at 300s of which is normal in some factions at the start...what is not however is to see a lot of extra approx 70-100s running around all over the map. So with that said other factions dont stand a chance since they have way to many things going on at the same time against them. In other words how can they battle each other fairly when Khuz seems to have like 3 maybe even dare to say 4 times more troops going on in total. Please check this out in a full map with visual if possible because i might be wrong and seeing fast loords speeding across the maps de connecting and reconnecting with armies or doing raids.

Its not only the auto battle calk thats the problem i think but its all their lords and allies that constantly running around and overpower the other factions since they are way more in total...
I mean ive been working as a bandit in Empire regions lately and ive been following around the Khuz big armies around looking for a fair fight to get in to and even if they are in war against both North and South Empire at the same time i havent found any good even fights in a very very long time as the Khuz steamrolls em both with heck more troops at the field then both of them same as they are at war with other factions being untouched

Last edited:

Day 750 what it usually looks like except Aserai now in the party tghe only resistance ive seen is an meager force of 450 at tops from Empire rest like small 40s who constantly get trapped in by couple of 500-1k+ forces from Khuzs. In this scenario it would be semish allright to see em loose since they have been pounded by both factions but still this is how it looks like mostly thru all my play thrus except when i was serving in the south Empire

True its a good move but Empire needs some love though because they have been suppressed for some time now

While i see couple of South empire troops usually at 200-500s Khuzaits comes in with 1000s + another at 300s of which is normal in some factions at the start...what is not however is to see a lot of extra approx 70-100s running around all over the map.
Yeah, I've noticed this too. The Khuzait "raiding parties" (the solo lords not part of an army) seem to be almost twice as large as other nations while being just as fast or faster... In all terrains... I strongly feel that Khuzait forces should experience speed penalties in forests that are greater than all other cultures.

Its not only the auto battle calk thats the problem
Definitely not! It's just one ingredient in the problem soup that is the Khuzait situation in Bannerlord.

Yeah, I've noticed this too. The Khuzait "raiding parties" (the solo lords not part of an army) seem to be almost twice as large as other nations while being just as fast or faster... In all terrains... I strongly feel that Khuzait forces should experience speed penalties in forests that are greater than all other cultures.
Instead of a cultural thing, I'd rather see all mounted troops get a speed penalty in forest or marsh terrains. It would affect Khuzait most of all but would balance any cav heavy parties.

Ok maybe i take it back a little. I will never ever join southern kingdom again.

this was a really hard fight and maybe won because, i shot 100 arrows in my enemies because of stupid AI decisions. what should i do now with monchug? what prevent him to spawn again and roflstomp with 200+ horse archers my little castle again?

Yeah, I've noticed this too. The Khuzait "raiding parties" (the solo lords not part of an army) seem to be almost twice as large as other nations while being just as fast or faster... In all terrains...

Yeah, that's the Cavalry bonus, the biggest speed bonus in the game, bar none. Just dump infantry and archers from your party and you'll be as fast.

Welcome the mongols with love. Maybe this issue would be fixed with an improved dynasty system, and alliance thru marriage being complete?

what prevent him to spawn again and roflstomp with 200+ horse archers my little castle again?
decapitation or a lance in the face if you are lucky.
but yeah, in my current PT khuzaits literally control half of the map, when Aserai simply sit on their... saddles receiving tribute from Vlandia, doing nothing. I haven't seen Aserai go to war on anybody in 10 years.

Ok maybe i take it back a little. I will never ever join southern kingdom again.

this was a really hard fight and maybe won because, i shot 100 arrows in my enemies because of stupid AI decisions. what should i do now with monchug? what prevent him to spawn again and roflstomp with 200+ horse archers my little castle again?
Lol put him in the jail and siege Chaikand!

Does anyone have a guide how to win (on realistic) as Empire Ruler? I am at the end of the conspiracy and Khuzaits do their steamroll thingy as in all my campaigns.:party:

Does anyone have a guide how to win (on realistic) as Empire Ruler? I am at the end of the conspiracy and Khuzaits do their steamroll thingy as in all my campaigns.:party:

Like @Baerstein said, just attack cities. Not only are towns more income (not that big of a deal, the AI gets money from loot and pillage) but it is the best recruiting grounds for them and the only protected form. If you take or besiege all of a faction's towns, other armies/parties can run around to the villages, burning them to the ****ing ground and denying the AI the ability to recruit for a good two weeks.

Ik not just another Khuz thread but this must be addressed as one topic

Someone smart said this before in a thread and now after ive looked at them for some time now in different scenarios. South empire gets destroyed every time by one factor and its because Khuzaits have a lot of lords running around stacked as well even if they have two big armies roaming around. While i see couple of South empire troops usually at 200-500s Khuzaits comes in with 1000s + another at 300s of which is normal in some factions at the start...what is not however is to see a lot of extra approx 70-100s running around all over the map.

The Khuzaits start the game with the same number of clans as the Southern Empire (eight), with a distribution that slightly favors the Southern Empire in terms of available parties:
Clan TiersKhSE
Total88
Tier 611
Tier 522
Tier 400
Tier 312
Tier 232
Tier 111

The Khuzaits start the game with the same number of clans as the Southern Empire (eight), with a distribution that slightly favors the Southern Empire in terms of available parties:
Clan TiersKhSE
Total88
Tier 611
Tier 522
Tier 400
Tier 312
Tier 232
Tier 111
Yeah its weird because i was following 2 large armies completely steamrolling while seeing a lot of other clans and mercs with aprox 60-100 running around all over the place raiding and grouping against Empire lords, Which indicates that they have both lords that can make those large armies and have spare for other assignments

Back
Top Bottom