Khuzait Nomad

Users who are viewing this thread

Um, what are you talking about?

The whole point of my example was when changes/nerfs happen to objectively broken weapons and mechanics it should be accepted and celebrated, rather than making it a hill people die upon to try and keep the broken unbalanced stuff in the game.

The funny thing is, when I was referring to people shilling in favor of menav/glaives, kicks, unbalanced archery/cav etc., I wasn't even talking about you -at all. But considering your knee-jerk reaction to my very benign post, should I add you to that list?
imagine talking without even having an experience in bannerlord, now your essay turn buddy

Maybe stop acting like siege is the only mod that people play?
There is a competitive side of this game you know, however small it might be.
What you say is unreasonable and your suggestions will make the game worse.
You want Khuzait to be great for sieges? Want infantry buffs not cav, last I checked there were only a handful of cav players(like 5 in each side) in a full siege server, without Khuzait.
Have you ever considered that narrow places and tight corridors are bad for cavalry and thus making infantry more viable? Maybe thats why Khuzait keeps losing because they lack good infantry.

Last edited:
TDM and siege are not anymore popular than skirmish. In tdm I know I have had 70+ kill games with the Lancer with glaive because it is simply overpowered. The Nomad with a glaive would be just as good at a much cheaper price allowing for more spam of the most over powered combination (horse and glaive).
really kid? I can't even find people to play in skirmish matchmaking, are you even playing this game? Long glaive is not just op there is only one tdm map that is not designed well(spring map) for the situations like that aaand it is soo ez stop and kill cavs with spears,pikes or arrows also long glaive is slow af.These are all changes devs made a while ago for cav abusers. I am merely suggesting this because khuzait needs a cheap unit to compete with other factions especially in sieges it will not be op because it is so ez to kill nomads horse plus unit doesn't have any more armor than tier any 2 inf(maybe savage) so it is ok to make this change.

Maybe stop acting like siege is not the only mod that people play?
There is a competitive side of this game you know, however small it might be.
What you say is unreasonable and your suggestions will make the game worse.
You want Khuzait to be great for sieges? Want infantry buffs not cav, last I checked there were only a handful of cav players(like 5 in each side) in a full siege server, without Khuzait.
Have you ever considered that narrow places and tight corridors are bad for cavalry and thus making infantry more viable? Maybe thats why Khuzait keeps losing because they lack good infantry.
People literally play tdm because no one play skirmish i can tell when i see those sweats are in the tdm. Sorry for saying this but really did i made the game the way it plays? There are 4 factions that all have 2h inf that is capable of dealing high damage with 120 coin cost. It is so easy to spam those units, simply any 1h unit gets overwhelmed because the way 2h designed.After they removed the block delay, 2h can spam attack while having no delay on the block with their heavy 2h weapons. If you design a mess like that you either have to buff 1h, nerf 2h or give a 2h to khuzait inf or nomad cav. Giving Khan's Guards glaive to low tier units won't make it unbalanced it is not a weapon like menav.

People literally play tdm because no one play skirmish i can tell when i see those sweats are in the tdm. Sorry for saying this but really did i made the game the way it plays? There are 4 factions that all have 2h inf that is capable of dealing high damage with 120 coin cost. It is so easy to spam those units, simply any 1h unit gets overwhelmed because the way 2h designed.After they removed the block delay, 2h can spam attack while having no delay on the block with their heavy 2h weapons. If you design a mess like that you either have to buff 1h, nerf 2h or give a 2h to khuzait inf or nomad cav. Giving Khan's Guards glaive to low tier units won't make it unbalanced it is not a weapon like menav.
Well Khuzait has horse archers instead of 2handed inf but they butchered the horse archer so its not viable anymore. But that doesn't change the fact that %90 of tdm and siege are newcomers and people who barely plays.
Geez you learn how to block and feint, put 20 hours into the game and you get called a sweat.
Again NO giving nomad a glaive is the WORST idea ever. It will not only kill the skirmish and captain area, it will also kill TDM and siege because its OP AS ****.
People like yourself will ***** about how strong the glaive nomad is(if its added) and ask for it to be removed. You're trying to kill your own fun here and are not even aware of it.

Well Khuzait has horse archers instead of 2handed inf but they butchered the horse archer so its not viable anymore. But that doesn't change the fact that %90 of tdm and siege are newcomers and people who barely plays.
That is just why it should be added brain dead. Everybody goes 2h after their asses kicked it is the way how game plays it is not skirmish, people group up jump on you and you need a good gear for that.

Geez you learn how to block and feint, put 20 hours into the game and you get called a sweat.
never called you a sweat but i know you didn't only just put 20 hours into the game i have 1.7k hours, i know people.

Again NO giving nomad a glaive is the WORST idea ever. It will not only kill the skirmish and captain area, it will also kill TDM and siege because its OP AS ****.
i am only suggesting it for tdm and siege it can be adjusted with perks.I don't give a damn about your silly esport knock off ****. Glaive is not op.and nomad is an easy target to kill.If people can play against menav cav they can definitely play against nomad giving nomad a lance or or long spear simply wont cut it because it maybe has the ****tiest cav on the game.What you gonna do after you lose your cav with one hit.you gonna poke me with that long spear? Dont make me laugh.

People like yourself will ***** about how strong the glaive nomad is(if its added) and ask for it to be removed. You're trying to kill your own fun here and are not even aware of it.
cough....1.****in....7k hours.....cough. You know what is not fun? Having a weak khuzait and play against it over and over again.

Last edited:
That is just why it should be added brain dead. Everybody goes 2h after their asses kicked it is the way how game plays it is not skirmish, people group up jump on you and you need a good gear for that.

never called you a sweat but i know you didn't only just put 20 hours into the game i have 1.7k hours, i know people.

i am only suggesting it for tdm and siege it can be adjusted with perks.I don't give a damn about your silly esport knock off ****. Glaive is not op.and nomad is an easy target to kill.If people can play against menav cav they can definitely play against nomad giving nomad a lance or or long spear simply wont cut it because it maybe has the ****tiest cav on the game.What you gonna do after you lose your cav with one hit.you gonna poke me with that long spear? Dont make me laugh.

cough....1.****in....7k hours.....cough. You know what is not fun? Having a weak khuzait and play against it over and over again.
So just remove the horse archer and replace it with a generic 2 hand infantry? :grin: Make Khuzait lose its uniqueness?
I'm pretty sure if you get jumped, on a shield and a 1 handed sword is better than not having a shield, as you will be attacked from nearly every direction you need autoblock to block it all with the 2 handed.

Have you ever compared the cavalry menavlion and cavalry glaive? Guess not, you would see the difference then.

Even the normal glaive that archer get is stronger than the menavlion and my points stands; its op.

While %95 of the community(whole mp) wants 2h cav to be gone(rightfully and reasonably), you want the exact opposite, you want glaive to be added to a light cav that is going to be the best light cav in the game imo.

You say perks, if Taleworlds decides to balance modes separately, or decides to implement the warband-like customization to tdm and siege, then ok. You say you do not care about some "silly esport knock off ****", well that doesn't mean you can add whatever you want into siege without thinking of other modes. I know glaive is broken in captain mode as well and majority of the community will hate this change, if it ever happens.

Like what do you even mean with "adjusting with perks", if its strong(which IS), they will just take it and abuse it, we have seen what happens if you give 6 of the strongest javelins to a 100 gold unit and make the javelins lazer beam accuracy, every aserai game ended up with 6 skirmisher spams, even in siege and tdm they were abusing the **** out of it. This WILL apply for glaive as well, I'm still saying, you want to ruin your own and everyone else's fun here and and not even aware of it.

Not to mention that 130 gold unit with a stupidly overpowered weapon being spammed to hell will be extremely unfriendly towards new players(and new players prefer tdm and siege).

Last edited:
So just remove the horse archer and replace it with a generic 2 hand infantry? :grin: Make Khuzait lose its uniqueness?
I'm pretty sure if you get jumped on a shield an a 1 handed sword is better than a no shield, as you will be attacked from nearly every direction you need autoblock to block it all.

Have you ever compared the cavalry menavlion and cavalry glaive? Guess not, you would see the difference then.

Even the normal glaive that archer get is stronger than the menavlion and my points stands; its op.

While %95 of the community(whole mp) wants 2h cav to be gone(rightfully and reasonably), you want the exact opposite, you want glaive to be added to a light cav that is going to be the best light cav in the game imo.

You say perks, if Taleworlds decides to balance modes separately, or decides to implement the warband-like customization to tdm and siege, then ok. You say you do not care about some "silly esport knock off ****", well that doesn't mean you can add whatever you want into siege without thinking of other modes. I know glaive is broken in captain mode as well and majority of the community will hate this change, if it ever happens.

Like what do you even mean with "adjusting with perks", if its strong(which IS), they will just take it and abuse it, we have seen what happens if you give 6 of the strongest javelins to a 100 gold unit and make the javelins lazer beam accuracy, every aserai game ended up with 6 skirmisher spams, even in siege and tdm they were abusing the **** out of it. This WILL apply for glaive as well, I'm still saying, you want to ruin your own and everyone else's fun here and and not even aware of it.

Not to mention that 130 gold unit with a stupidly overpowered weapon being spammed to hell will be extremely unfriendly towards new players(and new players prefer tdm and siege).

Do not blow your ******* from the skirmish pov to me peasant and with skirmisher bull**** it was not caused by unit itself,it was how throwing worked

before it was nerfed in fact there is still an imperial recruit unit that has 6 jav with LaSeR vIsiOn,it is not so op is it, you clearly do not understand

fail to understand why i am suggesting this for the khuzaits ,i did not make the game this way, game itself plays this way if glaive is op so that

any cheap units that is using 2h (ex voulge,menavlion,2h northern axe,bardiche,rhomphaia) is op.Until they make significant changes for 2h

weapons there needs to be some sort of compensation for the khuzaits. Because they are cav focused faction i suggested that way. This

way you can even actually take away the lancers long ****ing glaive and give the khan's guards glaive(short one) to a weaker unit beacuse

khan's guards unit itself is too expensive and glaive and bow should not be avaible for the same unit imo. While other factions spamming their 2h

going ape****,khuzait dies almost in every attempt beacuse itself do not have the necessary armor or equipment.At least swap one weapon of

two dif units in order them to compete with other factions cheap units, that is core of the problem.I am only talking from the point of sieges and

tdm, trying to suggest something that can improve khuzaits performance with a simple change. IF YOU HAVE ANY VIABLE SOLUTIONS TO

THIS REPLY WITH THAT I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR SILLY LITTLE MODES.

Last edited:
Do not blow your ******* from the skirmish pov to me peasant and with skirmisher bull**** it was not caused by unit itself,it was how throwing worked

before it was nerfed in fact there is still an imperial recruit unit that has 6 jav with LaSeR vIsiOn,it is not so op is it, you clearly do not understand

fail to understand why i am suggesting this for the khuzaits ,i did not make the game this way, game itself plays this way if glaive is op so that

any cheap units that is using 2h (ex voulge,menavlion,2h northern axe,bardiche,rhomphaia) is op.Until they make significant changes for 2h

weapons there needs to be some sort of compensation for the khuzaits. Because they are cav focused faction i suggested that way. This

way you can even actually take away the lancers long ****ing glaive and give the khan's guards glaive(short one) beacuse khan's guards unit

itself is too expensive and glaive and bow should not be avaible for the same unit imo. While other factions spamming their 2h going

ape****,khuzait dies almost in every attempt beacuse itself do not have the necessary armor or equipment.At least swap one weapon of two dif

units in order them to compete with other factions cheap units, that is core of the problem.I am only talking from the point of sieges and tdm, trying

to suggest something that can improve khuzaits performance with a simple change. IF YOU HAVE ANY VIABLE SOLUTIONS TO THIS REPLY

WITH THAT I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR SILLY LITTLE MODES.
Whoa calm down there little fella, no need to get that aggressive.
I'm just stating that giving glaive to light cav is a bad idea and menavlion cav also should be nerfed, along with the cavalry glaive.
One reason voulge, menavlion etc. were op was that they can(could) crush through, and that is going to be removed from them(already in beta)
Khan's guard glaive just outclasses all of 2handed weapons imo because 1. It's fast 2.Deals tons of damage, 3.Longer than voulge and easier to stop horses with.
You are stating that one of the most op weapons should be given to a light cav that is already going to receive a huge buff. Your suggestion would make it way op instead of "strong".

And look I take into consideration all modes and speak that way if you cannot read than that is not my problem, I already stated that nomad with glaive would be op in every mode but you refuse to understand.
Also its not my problem that TW refuses to separately balance the game modes so why your anger is pointed at me? I already said that if TW decides to balance the modes separately or chooses to implement the warband customization for tdm and siege that would be OK for me, but you clearly refuse to understand.

imagine talking without even having an experience in bannerlord, now your essay turn buddy

jeremy-wade-of-river-monsters.jpg

Whoa calm down there little fella, no need to get that aggressive.
I'm just stating that giving glaive to light cav is a bad idea and menavlion cav also should be nerfed, along with the cavalry glaive.
One reason voulge, menavlion etc. were op was that they can(could) crush through, and that is going to be removed from them(already in beta)
Khan's guard glaive just outclasses all of 2handed weapons imo because 1. It's fast 2.Deals tons of damage, 3.Longer than voulge and easier to stop horses with.
You are stating that one of the most op weapons should be given to a light cav that is already going to receive a huge buff. Your suggestion would make it way op instead of "strong".

And look I take into consideration all modes and speak that way if you cannot read than that is not my problem, I already stated that nomad with glaive would be op in every mode but you refuse to understand.
Also its not my problem that TW refuses to separately balance the game modes so why your anger is pointed at me? I already said that if TW decides to balance the modes separately or chooses to implement the warband customization for tdm and siege that would be OK for me, but you clearly refuse to understand.
You are essentially saying nothing.That is why i have a frustrations with it, how the **** would you solve the khuzaits being weak? Dont throw **** out there just to feel right about it.

good luck getting kills on foot with long spears at sieges you will need that
Um, don't?
Why are you so obsessed with using a polearm on foot lol.
You are essentially saying nothing.That is why i have a frustrations with it, how the **** would you solve the khuzaits being weak? Dont throw **** out there just to feel right about it.
Boi you can check the link in my signature where I thoroughly explain how they can be fixed.

I really like to use Nomad when playing siege, because it's basically Spear infantry on horse. That means you can quickly rush flags and hop off horse and fight on flag.The idea to give glaive to a Nomad is beyond me (we already have lancer and KG, when he just hops on horse).

Also being on the top of the scoreboard on TDM and siege don't mean much, when all you need is rabble with mace and sling...

I really like to use Nomad when playing siege, because it's basically Spear infantry on horse. That means you can quickly rush flags and hop off horse and fight on flag.The idea to give glaive to a Nomad is beyond me (we already have lancer and KG, when he just hops on horse).

Also being on the top of the scoreboard on TDM and siege don't mean much, when all you need is rabble with mace and sling...
this derives from simply the spear infantry not being designed to cope with the similar low cost troops.Also nomad and its horse barely has any armor why not give the khuzait something to actually compete with.Give them more armor everybody knows at this point.The ****ing battanians has oathsworn that has 52 armor how balanced this **** is?

good luck getting kills on foot with long spears at sieges you will need that
Pretty sure most regular skirmish players would get a lot of kills on Siege servers with only a sword. A 2h is just noob friendly and only makes better players exponentially stronger.

I do get your argument though. Khuzait is, as were Khergits in warband, to weak for siege. Maybe we just have to wait for the mods to fix the problem (I am looking at Trollgame, which gave khergit new 2h weapons)

Back
Top Bottom