Khuzait Nomad

Users who are viewing this thread

this derives from simply the spear infantry not being designed to cope with the similar low cost troop
In my eyes it's best medium infantry there is, so not sure what are you comparing it to
Also nomad and its horse barely has any armor why not give the khuzait something to actually compete with.Give them more armor everybody knows at this point.
Don't worry, Nomad has Improved Armor perk in beta so that's settled, but why would that horse need armor? You seem to want that Nomad would become new Lancer. Why wouldn't you just play as lancer? It has armor for horse and rider and also glaive. And gold can't be an issue if you are top of the scoreboard.
The ****ing battanians has oathsworn that has 52 armor how balanced this **** is?
People actually use improved armor instead of mace? That's news to so can't say anything to that.

Pretty sure most regular skirmish players would get a lot of kills on Siege servers with only a sword. A 2h is just noob friendly and only makes better players exponentially stronger.

I do get your argument though. Khuzait is, as were Khergits in warband, to weak for siege. Maybe we just have to wait for the mods to fix the problem (I am looking at Trollgame, which gave khergit new 2h weapons)
Either the 2h should be nerfed to the ground with that high speed block and spam attacks or if this going to continue being a 2h spam fest they have to give something to khuzaits at a low cost.

Either the 2h should be nerfed to the ground with that high speed block and spam attacks or if this going to continue being a 2h spam fest they have to give something to khuzaits at a low cost.
Well Siege has always been a spamfest, there is no doubt about it. Bannerlord Siege is just not as fun because of the classes.

but why would that horse need armor
i dont mind not having an armor on horse but it is significant disadvantage,once on you are on foot there is nothing much to do because highly populated servers you wont even give you a chance to react.I understand 1h maces does wonders in close quarters but getting 1vs2 1vs3 is impossible respond with 2h spams in the sieges.Especially 2h overhead swings are most difficult to deal with.They should make these 2h heavy weapons block slower.2h should be high risk high reward not dancing around making overheads all over the place.

I understand 1h maces does wonders in close quarters but getting 1vs2 1vs3 is impossible respond with 2h spams in the sieges.
Should you be able to win overwhelming odds? Friendly fire would/will be an improvement to that, but can't see what that has to do with Nomad and glaive.
Especially 2h overhead swings are most difficult to deal with.
Thankfully they removed crushthrough for all weapons except for maul and Battanian two-handed mace in beta, but can't see what that has to do with Nomad and glaive.
They should make these 2h heavy weapons block slower.2h should be high risk high reward not dancing around making overheads all over the place.
That's a fair argument, but can't see what that has to do with Nomad and glaive.

You can't fix 2-hander issue by giving a 2-hander to a horseman, which is known to be extremely broken.

Last edited:
Should you be able to win overwhelming odds? Friendly fire would/will be an improvement to that, but can't see what that has to do with Nomad and glaive.

Thankfully they removed crushthrough for all weapons except for maul and Battanian two-handed mace in beta, but can't see what that has to do with Nomad and glaive.

That's a fair argument, but can't see what that has to do with Nomad and glaive.

You can't fix 2-hander issue by giving a 2-hander to a horseman, which is known to be extremely broken.
i think if anything give khuzait an edge in sieges is giving the khans guards glaive to nomad because it has significantly lower body armor and horse armor i think it is more suitable candidate for khuzait playstyle with given current state of combat however i dont know the future plans of the devs with khuzaits and my suggestion is more of a temp fix for the miserable condition that khuzaits are in.

really kid? I can't even find people to play in skirmish matchmaking, are you even playing this game? Long glaive is not just op there is only one tdm map that is not designed well(spring map) for the situations like that aaand it is soo ez stop and kill cavs with spears,pikes or arrows also long glaive is slow af.These are all changes devs made a while ago for cav abusers. I am merely suggesting this because khuzait needs a cheap unit to compete with other factions especially in sieges it will not be op because it is so ez to kill nomads horse plus unit doesn't have any more armor than tier any 2 inf(maybe savage) so it is ok to make this change.
For the record I haven't played in a month now (due to unrelated Bannerlord reasons) but I have almost 1500 wins in the game so I'd say I have a good sense of how populated the NA multiplayer scene is. Why do you want more cavalry units to have glaives? Is it because you're just that sh!t? Are you only capable of killing enemies by killing them in one hit with the best weapon in the game (when it comes to tdm)? Sad!

For the record I haven't played in a month now (due to unrelated Bannerlord reasons) but I have almost 1500 wins in the game so I'd say I have a good sense of how populated the NA multiplayer scene is. Why do you want more cavalry units to have glaives? Is it because you're just that sh!t? Are you only capable of killing enemies by killing them in one hit with the best weapon in the game (when it comes to tdm)? Sad!
i like op units just give everyone a glaive i cant win without glaives holy glaive, in glaive we trust

Games are not based on some tdm and siege the game literally does not even have team damage. Khuzait just needs their infantry and archers addressed and they will be fine. Perhaps making their infantry cheaper would be nice.
Obviously, abbakus is either braindead or a troll because nobody in the right mind would suggest this.

Last edited:
Do not blow your ******* from the skirmish pov to me peasant and with skirmisher bull**** it was not caused by unit itself,it was how throwing worked

before it was nerfed in fact there is still an imperial recruit unit that has 6 jav with LaSeR vIsiOn,it is not so op is it, you clearly do not understand

fail to understand why i am suggesting this for the khuzaits ,i did not make the game this way, game itself plays this way if glaive is op so that

any cheap units that is using 2h (ex voulge,menavlion,2h northern axe,bardiche,rhomphaia) is op.Until they make significant changes for 2h

weapons there needs to be some sort of compensation for the khuzaits. Because they are cav focused faction i suggested that way. This

way you can even actually take away the lancers long ****ing glaive and give the khan's guards glaive(short one) to a weaker unit beacuse

khan's guards unit itself is too expensive and glaive and bow should not be avaible for the same unit imo. While other factions spamming their 2h

going ape****,khuzait dies almost in every attempt beacuse itself do not have the necessary armor or equipment.At least swap one weapon of

two dif units in order them to compete with other factions cheap units, that is core of the problem.I am only talking from the point of sieges and

tdm, trying to suggest something that can improve khuzaits performance with a simple change. IF YOU HAVE ANY VIABLE SOLUTIONS TO

THIS REPLY WITH THAT I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR SILLY LITTLE MODES.

this dude doublespaced his lines like he was writing an essay. legend.

Back
Top Bottom