Khuzait is just insane at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

In my current playthrough the Khuzait have 15 towns on autumn 9th 1087. Southern Empire is wiped out except one castle, Northern Empire lost everything. Both are left with only one clan. 4 Empire clans defected to the Khuzait, one to Sturgia, one to Aserai and probably one or two to the Western Empire, as they are the second strongest faction. In my opinion this is the main reason for snowballing. As soon as one faction looses a fief, everybody starts defecting. Super annoying.

In my current playthrough the Khuzait have 15 towns on autumn 9th 1087. Southern Empire is wiped out except one castle, Northern Empire lost everything. Both are left with only one clan. 4 Empire clans defected to the Khuzait, one to Sturgia, one to Aserai and probably one or two to the Western Empire, as they are the second strongest faction. In my opinion this is the main reason for snowballing. As soon as one faction looses a fief, everybody starts defecting. Super annoying.
defecting in these games has always been stupid

They're not though, you just have to kick their butts. The AI on it's own does dum stuff but you can easily keep them in line and I don't think they really recover since they don't make lasting peace or properly build up their forces and will just try to raid a and siege the same stuff forever.

Of course keeping them in ling will absolutely just pass the ball to another faction aggressively expand. The problem is about all the AI's activity and decision making (or lack of it).

Back
Top Bottom