Khuzait imbalance needs to stop

Users who are viewing this thread

Are there any tests with a more indicative sample size? The war lengths/wins per version pictured above are probably all within random variance of eachother, especially after 1.5.1.

Can't say that Khuzait have been an issue for my last several playthroughs in Bannerlord with 1.5.9. If anything it's the Azerai that get aggressive and start bullying the Khuzait and Southern Empire quite actively.

In my campaign as the Khuzait, the Aserai is among the strongest factions too. We're kinda losing against them since my allies are spent after fighting all three Empire factions back-to-back. I guess their natural defense is just so good.

Are there any tests with a more indicative sample size? The war lengths/wins per version pictured above are probably all within random variance of eachother, especially after 1.5.1.
Apparently it takes TW awhile to gather the raw data for these, I assume because they are doing it manually. So they only provided me with one test per patch. I’d agree that the stats you are looking at could be misleading overall for a patch, but at least gives us an indication for how the patch is. I too want more data :sad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom