Khuzait Culture Bonus needs changing

Users who are viewing this thread

Arkyll

Recruit
This culture bonus is absolutely ridiculous.

Not only do the Khuzaits have the most overpowered tree in the game but they have a culture bonus that essentially allows them to win every battle on top of that. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously who thought that making the Khuzaits significantly faster than everything on the campaign map was a good idea?

It means they always get dibs on favorable engagements, - this is probably the reason why they are so notorious for snowballing.

Even when they are disorganized they are often quick enough to wriggle away just in time.

Doesn't help them when I'ma come'n. I'm stronger and faster!
They are going to change it IIRC, but it's already been nerfed for balance. Of course this talk was some time a go and may have expired.
I would like secondary heritage effects too, that way they can balance how some barely help the AI, but are good for the player.

If they nerf it much more then the battanian will become the apex heritage perk, already it's powerful as there's so much forest.

This culture bonus is absolutely ridiculous.

Not only do the Khuzaits have the most overpowered tree in the game but they have a culture bonus that essentially allows them to win every battle on top of that. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously who thought that making the Khuzaits significantly faster than everything on the campaign map was a good idea?

It means they always get dibs on favorable engagements, - this is probably the reason why they are so notorious for snowballing.

Even when they are disorganized they are often quick enough to wriggle away just in time.
That's the result of their troop tree, not the culture bonus.

Back
Top Bottom