Khergit

Do you think that using Khergits in multiplayer in clan battles are Noobish?

• Yes

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Only on random plains

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Yes when the whole team is horse archer

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

No, they are easy to counter, furthermore, there have been several threads about this. Moreover, being a khergit is usually a disadvantage for the khergits, because there ground infantry and archers will always be worse then  the opposing sides

If they the team goes horse archer and on random plain yes.
If its in a town or where there is alot of cover, then no.

No, on random plains, camp the side of the map, or get a hill, and have a mix of spearmen and xbos/bows, it works great, as there archers won't be as accurate as yours

meh, as long as you don't actually sit on them, it isn't in my world, when I say side, I mean a hill near the side so they can't circle

**** Khergits. Horse archer, mongol wannabe fags. It's cool that lancers are included, but when people go kherg, they go horse archer. Do a search, I've ranted. Oh yes, I have ranted on this.

that's great, personally I hate kherg's, but i feel they're at a disadvantage in clan matches, due to the un verasbility

The only reason kergs are hated so much is that they work fantastic against disorginised mobs, which randomer games tend to be.  any orginised fight and the kergs are gonna be fighting on hard ground (not to say they wont work, good tactics could work wonders)

Using Khergit Horse Archers in a free for all deathmatch game IS pretty stupid. In team games with a little effort in teamworks they can be taken down with relative ease. In a deathmatch game where everyone's out for them selfs? They're the most annoying thing ever.

I think it depends on the map.. on a map such as random plains, an entire clan of horse archers swarming around you would be rediculous no matter how good your players. However on ruins, or any map with cover, the kherges wouldn't be that hard to handle.

Edit: dangit just realized Tornkik95 pretty much said the exact same thing haha

Tornkik95 said:

However, in Village you can horse parkour to get those archers in ridiculous spots for sniping and ninja horse attacks.

Facemelter said:
Tornkik95 said:

However, in Village you can horse parkour to get those archers in ridiculous spots for sniping and ninja horse attacks.
:lol: but unfortunately not all players are as great of a parkour as you, face

Leto said:
No, on random plains, camp the side of the map, or get a hill, and have a mix of spearmen and xbos/bows, it works great, as there archers won't be as accurate as yours

Then they wait, while out or range, for motf. As soon as the flags spawn they send 1 or 2 to the flag while the rest go harass the campers. The campers are then forced to run to the flags all the while dodging arrows. They could stop and shoot at the khergits and they'd win that shooting match, but by the time they're done the khergits will have won because of the flags.

is it just me or am i the only one who thinks dismounted kerghit lancers are pretty good??

Uthred

ell_geezy said:
is it just me or am i the only one who thinks dismounted kerghit lancers are pretty good??

Uthred
there stats are worse then any other melee-foot class

Those that actually have equals thats who. With fighters of equal skill khergits going die more than not as an inf.

But really they have good equipment now but there melee stats are just a little higher than xbowmen and 1 less athletics than all other inf.

I like to play a khergit but if the other team has half a brain they can beat khergits easy. They only seem over powered in open maps because most of the time the other team spreads out like idiots and chooses mostly inf and cav and only a few ranged troops. Then by the time they do get some half decent organization together the khergits are all rocking there gold armor, warhorses and everything so it becomes really hard the turn things around. They also seem weaker than they are on siege maps as people won't stop buying horses!

silentdawn said:
and chooses mostly inf and cav and only a few ranged troops. Then by the time they do get some half decent organization together the khergits are all rocking there gold armor, warhorses and everything so it becomes really hard the turn things around

Actually taking cavalry against Khergits isn't such a bad idea, especially with horses that are faster then the steppe horse, if you can stay in their blind spot you can go and hunt horse archers down.
But yes, good ranged troops are needed against Khergits, while infantry isn't really necessary, cavalry and ranged can deal with lancers just fine.

Back
Top Bottom