Khan's Guard

Users who are viewing this thread

khansguard.png

Please leave all feedback relating to the Khuzait Khan's Guard in this thread.

Khan's Guard have the same problem with the Battania Fiann.

They’re too fast, even though they ’re wearing heavy armor.

and there Glave is too long and good

So, when they get close to infantry, they usually run away and hit.

There is a problem that one-handed weapons are kept out of reach and are attacked unilaterally.

Khan's Guard have the same problem with the Battania Fiann.

They’re too fast, even though they ’re wearing heavy armor.

and there Glave is too long and good

So, when they get close to infantry, they usually run away and hit.

There is a problem that one-handed weapons are kept out of reach and are attacked unilaterally.

Its more than infantry is too slow imo. The only way to kill them is having super fast heavy inf like sturgia and then just spam them to death since the polarm will just poke close range.

With 160 its way more balanced than the aserai veteran though. Even if the khan guard probably has the best bow ingame.

I'll say the same thing that I've been saying throughout beta, the khan's guard does not need this level of armour. It's insane in combination with how fast it is and how good its bow is.

This imo is the strongest unit in Skirmish mode. Has both Glave which is already pretty OP and also a very powerful bow. You can't hit them in close range because of the "dance" hit and runaway tactic.

Way too strong because:
  • Powerful bow
  • 2H weapon, which is even faster than most swords, way longer and even can be used like a spear from horseback
  • Extremely thick armor, way too much hp
  • Can equip shield (if combined with the mace perk, they are close combat tanks additionally to beeing very strong range troops)
Suggestion:
lower their base armor, add an improved armor perk and get rid of the shield perk instead, similar to Palatine guards.

This class is still overpowerd as hell. Delivers between 40 and 80 arrow dmg on upperbody hits on lower classes with improved armor (Clan warrior for example) while it takes you 4-7 hits to take one Guard down. Glaive is madness aswell, kills you most likely with a 80 dmg foot hit, not addressing the pain in the ass with horse/glaive/archery you will eventually experience with that troop.

I recently used the light bow in a siege match and the accuracy of 72 makes it nearly useless for fighting other ranged units, not to forget the damage of 32 compared to 50 of the standard bow.

Maybe this should be their default bow so that players have to choose between a glaive and a usable bow.

I really think giving Khan's reinforcements perk in Captain was a bad call. This class is already so easy to play correctly and so versatile it feels like cheating.

Back
Top Bottom