Keyboard works well with PS4 version ( keys mapping inside )

Users who are viewing this thread

So if you plug a USB keyboard on your PS4, you will be able to use it while playing M&B Warband. It's especially useful for command your army in the battlefield. Here what i find.

\: zoom out camera. Good for some fashion screenshot.
0: Everyone, Hear me
1: Infantry, Hear me
2: Archers, Hear me
3: Cavalry, Hear me
4: Group 1, Hear me
5: Group 2, Hear me
6: Group 3, Hear me

F1: Movement Orders
F2: Formation Orders
F3: Fire Orders

You can then select what you want by pressing again F1, F2, F3, F4, etc... . For example, if you want to do this action:
Infantry, Hold this position and then Cavalry, Follow me just press 1, F1, F1 then 3, F1, F2.

Another example:

Everyone, Hold this position. Archers, Fall Back Ten Paces. Cavalry, charge.

0, F1, F1.
2, F2, F2.
3, F1, F3.

You can give orders very fast after a bit of practice ( just use the Tutorial Mode )

The only thing i can't find is a way to set a mark with the Holding Position order ( with the pad, just hold d-pad right ).

Other keys:

I: inventory ( so you can acces your inventory while inside a tavern, for example )
P: Party
L: Log

So if you plug a USB keyboard on your PS4, you will be able to use it while playing M&B Warband. It's especially useful for command your army in the battlefield. Here what i find.

\: zoom out camera. Good for some fashion screenshot.
0: Everyone, Hear me
1: Infantry, Hear me
2: Archers, Hear me
3: Cavalry, Hear me
4: Group 1, Hear me
5: Group 2, Hear me
6: Group 3, Hear me

F1: Movement Orders
F2: Formation Orders
F3: Fire Orders

You can then select what you want by pressing again F1, F2, F3, F4, etc... . For example, if you want to do this action:
Infantry, Hold this position and then Cavalry, Follow me just press 1, F1, F1 then 3, F1, F2.

Another example:

Everyone, Hold this position. Archers, Fall Back Ten Paces. Cavalry, charge.

0, F1, F1.
2, F2, F2.
3, F1, F3.

You can give orders very fast after a bit of practice ( just use the Tutorial Mode )

The only thing i can't find is a way to set a mark with the Holding Position order ( with the pad, just hold d-pad right ).

Other keys:

I: inventory ( so you can acces your inventory while inside a tavern, for example )
P: Party
L: Log

I think you should use a mouse

Back
Top Bottom