Keyboard and Mouse Set-Up/Orientation When Playing Warband?

Users who are viewing this thread

I've always wondered how people set up their Keyboards and Mice. Reason for wondering is because I believe that certain set-ups could produce various disadvantages such as a mouse hitting the keyboard, and thus ruining a block. So here is a compilation of pics I made of various Keyboard and Mouse Setups and would appreciate if some of you guys responded with the setup that you currently have and if your setup has any disadvantages :3

I have E and only disadvantage I notice is that some of my right block or swings don't start.

A:
yXSFpK4.png
B:
aqp6NOX.png
C:
DDaXstu.png
D:
pAFuLPE.png
E:
2DaNbtT.png
F:
jbUbIgO.png
G:
jiQtsyh.png

I have my keyboard on my knees and my mouse and monitor on my desk

I recline on my left arm while playing

Disadvantages: sore back

I have a slave that I give orders to by yelling commands like "block left, advance forward" and whipping the **** outta him if he dies. Gotta love dem slaves.

I use G and havn't found any disadvantages. Hadn't even thought about any other keyboard/mouse combinations before now

aekilju said:
There are ways other than the last one.

And people use them.

Wut.
tomy said:
G like a normal person!

Well...

F?

How is F so odd? I use F. Actually, I had to change how I hold my mouse for Warband because of the same problem Vinny posted, except I still had my mouse/keyboard in the F position. I held my mouse at an almost 45 degree angle (counter-clockwise from the mouse in F), and it felt awkward in Warband using mouse direction blocking & attacking. Right & down were iffy and often mixed up.

Back
Top Bottom