Key Mods to Make Bannerlord What it Should be....

Users who are viewing this thread

stevepine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Having looked at some of Bloc's recent 'creative efforts' ... it got me thinking about what would really be needed to make this game become what it ought to be. Here are my personal top seven modifications which would make the game closer to what I had always dreamed that it would be:

1) A (reasonably) deep diplomacy mod - we know that TW are not going to do much with this - so it will definitely be something that only mods can add. Sadly.

2) An ambush mod with bonuses for attacking from woodland, mountain passes, at night etc

3) Dynamic weather mod - with effects on battles and movement under different weather conditions.

4) Crime mod - to really make a life of crime and banditry both possible and enjoyable

5) Taverns mod - giving each city at least a couple of unique taverns , each with its own look, personality and enhanced functionality.

6) Village mod - Making you care about their welfare, upkeep and giving them real uses.

7) Castles mod - give you a reason to actually go to your castles beyond fighting (making them feel like command centres for your clan, places to set patrol routes from, hold feasts, organise supplies).

(From what I've seen and read from different people and modders over the months / years, these are all doable and possible, I think)

So those are my personal top seven (it was meant to be top 5 .. but I realised I really needed 7) What would be yours?

What do you think ? .... What would you add?

Last edited:
Nice list, would just add: Hideout Mod.
Make every hideout full of forest bandits mod.
For extreme pleasure seekers!

I'll vouch for diplomacy mods, but also I'd want more household, and marital features, i.e. deeper courting process, more interactions with family members, events relating to children growth, more ways to affect their growth etc.

Back
Top Bottom