B Oriental Kengeki Gaiden

Would you like to see a new version of Kengeki?

• I'd like to see a new version of Kengeki for Warband

Votes: 144 38.8%
  • I'd like to see a new version of Kengeki for Fire & Sword

Votes: 227 61.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

hello i tried it now and its really cool (despite some missing translation into english at some merc camps)
but i have a question about it:
is it just at me or are there almost no volunteers at villages up for joining the player?
i now almost were everywhere in japan and got ~5 villages max where some joined me for some cash

Hi,

I am trying to install this mod, I downloaded from Gengecki link and I have errors for missing ressources when launching. Does someone has a link to the correct and complete source ?

Can anyone explain to me, why after success installation, start the game with kengeki option on modul, it stops and show a message "unable to open file: commonres\ani_musket_ttack.brf"
And not just for kengeki modul, it happens on all mods...
Thanks for your helps

Gonna be keeping track of this even though i wasn't a fan of all the inside jokes in the 1.82 version. I just like to swing Katanas.

Edit: Is this still being worked on?

Doubt this is still being worked on but what's the difference between the Warband and WFAS versions? I'm downloading the WFAS version simply because there are an absolutely tiny amount of mods for WFAS, and there's already another Japanese mod for Warband, though I think it is set in an earlier time period, I'm not sure if that one had guns but if it did they were really old if and primitive if you know what I mean.

stareyed said:
Gonna be keeping track of this even though i wasn't a fan of all the inside jokes in the 1.82 version. I just like to swing Katanas.

Edit: Is this still being worked on?

Nope.. I just realize some part of it may have a little bug..
So I already have the right one..
And eventually now I've made some modification through this Kengeki version with a little bit fantasy with trooper editor, item editor, gimp.
The important things is not become a great fans.. just enjoy the game..

Whatever the Kengeki goes for wband of fire-sword, I hope more expos for the detail about japs samurai - kunoichi (such as kusari gama, explosion, etc). Maybe some magic as at that moment, the japs believe too for some magic such as killer magician etc.
Anyway the Kengeki is really nice and smooth enough for its characters appearance..
Really very nice  :grin:

hey there. first thing I want to say that I really love this mod . But there's something I want to ask .I recive a quest that I should go to Trakai .But I can't find it with new-name of villages . Can you show me where is Trakai ??

I have a problem.
Can u tell when why rulers and lords of that japense clans have still names from native wfas? King Jan Kasimir, but he looks like japan men. Same with lords. And why I have some warband town/castle names, like Shariz, Duruqba? Pls answer. :sad:

kener said:
I have a problem.
Can u tell when why rulers and lords of that japense clans have still names from native wfas? King Jan Kasimir, but he looks like japan men. Same with lords. And why I have some warband town/castle names, like Shariz, Duruqba? Pls answer. :sad:
This mod is for 1.143, you can't use it with 1.15x

Back
Top Bottom