B Oriental Kengeki Gaiden

Would you like to see a new version of Kengeki?

• I'd like to see a new version of Kengeki for Warband

Votes: 144 38.8%
  • I'd like to see a new version of Kengeki for Fire & Sword

Votes: 227 61.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Well it seems its only single player mod at with fire & sword seems promising sadly SP part is still far from finish. i hope you will have time to finish it :smile: Good luck with everything.

i wanna add a music file to the game how to do that three files naruto shippuden nightfall narutoshippuden departure to front lines and operationflashpoint dragon rising: main menu song :mrgreen:

Greetings, cheers for the team mod, fantastic work! ! ! Music, sound, animations, 3d art, all is perfect. A question. When I perform an attack on horseback, the character's body is twisting Can you fix this? pease, please! ! ! I've been testing all kinds of armor and with all the same.

METAL_GOD said:
Greetings, cheers for the team mod, fantastic work! ! ! Music, sound, animations, 3d art, all is perfect. A question. When I perform an attack on horseback, the character's body is twisting Can you fix this? pease, please! ! ! I've been testing all kinds of armor and with all the same.

You'll need to manually edit the animations.txt and replace the horse part with native animations.

So I downloaded the mod... and i put it and my modules folder for mount and blade with fire and sword. But how do i accutauly play it?

zoom526 said:
So I downloaded the mod... and i put it and my modules folder for mount and blade with fire and sword. But how do i accutauly play it?

Start Fire & Sword from the programs shortcut and select the module in the drop down list  :wink:

Here's an example video of starting a module, thanks QWW.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5pmXpCXRbc&feature=youtu.be#t=1m11s

Just came here to say.. this mod is awesome!! Been playing Captain Co-op alone on this mod, would be amazing to try it out with a couple of friends.

I just added a poll to the original post for a possible new version, let me know what version of M&B you'd want to see it for.

Back
Top Bottom