B Oriental Kengeki Gaiden

Would you like to see a new version of Kengeki?

• I'd like to see a new version of Kengeki for Warband

Votes: 144 38.8%
  • I'd like to see a new version of Kengeki for Fire & Sword

Votes: 227 61.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

It's looking like you guys would want a new Fire and Sword version, what would you want to see in it? More SP stuff? Multiplayer maps? New units? Factions?

Toasticuss said:
It's looking like you guys would want a new Fire and Sword version, what would you want to see in it? More SP stuff? Multiplayer maps? New units? Factions?

Well for me, I really enjoy captain co-op, and I know that this mod isn't mainly based on this (like Demon mod), but I really liked to see a little bit more improved one than as it is know. Like continuously stronger units they seem pretty random now i guess? and some balance tweaks maybe when you get some weapons in wich waves?

But that's not the most important for this mod and I also enjoyed the SP so you could also work on this^^

What did you thougth you would work on next?

Toasticuss said:
Please, for the love of God finish SP. It has such potential.

wesemlin said:
Toasticuss said:

Well for me, I really enjoy captain co-op, and I know that this mod isn't mainly based on this (like Demon mod), but I really liked to see a little bit more improved one than as it is know. Like continuously stronger units they seem pretty random now i guess? and some balance tweaks maybe when you get some weapons in wich waves?

But that's not the most important for this mod and I also enjoyed the SP so you could also work on this^^

What did you thougth you would work on next?

We tried as best as we could to make the units come in order of strength but at the time there wasn't documentation or explanation of the order of the units in the source so I did what I could.

We also had very limited testers available, is it pretty random though?

I need some more balance feed back..... If people could PM me stuff that'd be helpful....

May i ask how to fix the sound of gun fire?. it sound like bow.
And can you change unit in Mercenary hire place to samurai or shinobi ?. The old Mercenary seem misplace when they in battlefield and I really like to see ninja with a Bomb or Samurai carry a gun.

By the way this mod really awesome I really enjoy every moment that I spend with. Thanks you and sorry for my ENG that a lot of compliment that i can't put it in :smile:

Torsak_001 said:
And can you change unit in Mercenary hire place to samurai or shinobi ?. The old Mercenary seem misplace when they in battlefield and I really like to see ninja with a Bomb or Samurai carry a gun.

By the way this mod really awesome I really enjoy every moment that I spend with. Thanks you and sorry for my ENG that a lot of compliment that i can't put it in :smile:

Can you give me the name of the gun that sounds like a bow?

Are you saying you want the mercenaries units replaced with Samurai or Ninjas?

Toasticuss said:
Torsak_001 said:

All the modern rifels and guns you can buy from weapon master have arrow sounds.

Toasticuss said:
Torsak_001 said:

Seem like every Gun sound like a bow and yes I love to see Mercenarie replaced. If you have time of cause. I understand if you have your own vision for this Mod.

STOKK-E said:
Toasticuss said:
Torsak_001 said:

All the modern rifels and guns you can buy from weapon master have arrow sounds.

Torsak_001 said:
Toasticuss said:
Torsak_001 said:

Seem like every Gun sound like a bow and yes I love to see Mercenarie replaced. If you have time of cause. I understand if you have your own vision for this Mod.

Download this, when you download it make sure its saved as sounds.txt, and just drop it into the main Module folder it should overwrite the old one and the sounds should be working normally.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzlmg9vrymdlbho/sounds.txt

Here's also a pastebin link of the entire file -

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=GArRaZRj

You can just open your current sounds.txt in notepad or something and replace everything with whats on that page.

Can you clarify a bit more of what the mercenaries should have for weapons and armor? You mentioned Ninjas and Samurai....

I could make them Ninjas and Samurai I think...

wow that fast. thank you for sound fix.

About ninja and samurai  I think ninja should have short Katana with  Katana left-hand and Bow or Shuriken in long-range weapon upgrade and since they are Ninja they should have something special like Run fast maybe and Hannya face in head armor upgrade list just for cool-looking

Samurai with Two-hand/One-hand Katana, Arm-guard or Two hand with no guard but strong Armor and Pistol Gun for long-range weapon upgrade

Samurai Horse man with spear ,one-hand katana for close range combat ,Wheellock carbine for long range

Torsak_001 said:
wow that fast. thank you for sound fix.

About ninja and samurai  I think ninja should have short Katana with  Katana left-hand and Bow or Shuriken in long-range weapon upgrade and since they are Ninja they should have something special like Run fast maybe and Hannya face in head armor upgrade list just for cool-looking

Samurai with Two-hand/One-hand Katana, Arm-guard or Two hand with no guard but strong Armor and Pistol Gun for long-range weapon upgrade

Samurai Horse man with spear ,one-hand katana for close range combat ,Wheellock carbine for long range

What happens when someone first starts the game and encounters that lol?

got beat up lol

may be you just use shinobi and samurai mercenaries that you already create and just make the customize for them in mercenaries camp with high cost  :grin:

Ok so I just managed to capture a city held by the Samurai rebels and was fully expecting to be the new leader of the city but to my surprise I was told that the city now has no ruler. On the map it has changed to my chosen faction's colour but I have no ownership of it.

So what is one actually supposed to do in the game, seeing as I am getting the original 'Deluge' quest from my friendly commanders am I missing something or is this currently a work in progress with a plot to be added later?

Loving the changes in the mod and have been playing it alot but if I can't capture cities and I can't complete the plot, what should I do to further the experience?

Hi. I made small tweak for this mod - http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3674/
Added edited terrain_borders from Polished Landscapes, removed your flora (sorry), repainted some trees.

Toasticuss,May I please use your animations in an anim compilation that i'm hoping to release?
I will give credits to the people you name.

(EDIT: i have also sent you an email with this request.)

Back
Top Bottom