Keep Getting "Mount & Blade With Fire and Sword is not responding"

Users who are viewing this thread

Whenever i try and play the new Mount & Blade game, With Fire and Sword, it stops responding almost as soon as it launches, the furthest i've got to being the title screen.
Is there any known fixes for this? I have already tried re-installing the game.
I'm not even able to use my activation code as this also triggers the game to crash.

I don't think specs are a problem as warband runs completely fine, here they are anyway:
-- OS: Microsoft Windows 7  Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
-- RAM: Available physical RAM: 2578MB/4029MB
-- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU      Q 720  @ 1.60GHz (GenuineIntel)
- L2 cache size: 256K
- CPU Features: FPU MMX SSE SSE2 SSE3 SSSE3 EST HTT
- Number of CPUs: 8 ( Speed: ~1596MHz / ~1596MHz / ~1596MHz / ~1596MHz / ~1596MHz / ~1596MHz / ~1596MHz / ~1596MHz )

-- GPU:
- D3D9 Adapter: 0 / Driver: aticfx32.dll / Description: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5400 Series
- Texture Memory: 2772 ( Available Texture Memory: 2761 )

Any help would be appreciated.

Ok i tried using single threading once i managed to get into the configurations before it crashed still couldn't get past the loading ini file,
also i checked and all drivers are up to date so shouldn't be any problems there.

The last few lines of the .txt are:
} //Processing Ini File Finished
Loading Music...
Loading Textures...

Obviously didn't even finish loading the ini file. I really have no clue what's going on =\

I have the same problem. It ran for a day or two and then one day I hit "play" and it goes to the taleworlds and paradox cutscenes and blacks screens and says "blah blah blah is not responding"? I just got it and i run it on windows 7 64 bit my specs are:

AMD Anthlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+  2.20 GHz
Ram: 2 GB
System type: 64-bit operating system

Please Help

Stitchy101 said:
I have the same problem. It ran for a day or two and then one day I hit "play" and it goes to the taleworlds and paradox cutscenes and blacks screens and says "blah blah blah is not responding"? I just got it and i run it on windows 7 64 bit my specs are:

AMD Anthlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+  2.20 GHz
Ram: 2 GB
System type: 64-bit operating system

Please Help
you must have minimum 2.50 Ghz

Back
Top Bottom