Need More Info Keep getting kicked from multiplayer for anticheat....why? I don't cheat.

Users who are viewing this thread

I've barely touched multiplayer, and it worked fine earlier in beta, now it just boots me from every match saying I was kicked by anti cheat. I have zero "cheats". I just wanna shoot a bow at some plebs without getting kicked every time I enter.

I've barely touched multiplayer, and it worked fine earlier in beta, now it just boots me from every match saying I was kicked by anti cheat. I have zero "cheats". I just wanna shoot a bow at some plebs without getting kicked every time I enter.
Its because in the beta, the anti cheat was really buggy and didn't really work so a lot of people including myself didn't install it and still played but recently they did something to make it so u need to have it installed. So thats why people from the beta have this issue its because you don't got the anti virus installed the only solution i have found is reinstalling the game and then installing battleye on launch

Hello, could you try these please:
  1. Locate BattlEye folder inside game folders. It is usually inside
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client
    You may have a different path depending on your Steam installation/preferences.
  2. Run Uninstall_BattlEye file by double-clicking
  3. Delete following folder if it exists
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye
  4. Run Install_BattlEye file by double-clicking

Back
Top Bottom