[KEEN] Oceanic Australian Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

no offence guys but this just sounds very try hard and E-penis like. I haven't played in a while so I do not know what you are like in game so meh.

Thorn can hold his own as heavy armoured inf, but is another Akkadian style rally point for community rage. You know, the kind of community spirit that makes ME (the guy with CoCKK as a clan tag) ashamed of my locale.

Thornmisfor said:
Orion said:
Thorn was never loud in the nK vent.  :roll:

At least, not as loud as we were.

During my stay in the US I didn't have a microphone. Look mate, you'll never be as loud as bunch of Australian men. Don't kid yourself.

And I'm still furious at you for that horse call. Don't play with me mate, I'll give you a biff.

Hey, if I let you use a horse, I gotta let other people use horses. Then I have to explain to everyone else who is there and who joins later why you are using horses and why they shouldn't try to chase you down and kill you out of hand. I can't be arsed to monitor you, the duelers, and the duelers who don't know what's going on and are constantly trying to kill you. You were going out of your way to avoid the duelers, but some of them were following you around and trying to kill you anyways. The typical duel rules are "no horses, no ranged weapons" and they've got it in their minds that there is no exception.

Sorry, but it's too much douchebaggery for me to deal with while I'm actually trying to play.

the sly hat man said:
no offence guys but this just sounds very try hard and E-penis like. I haven't played in a while so I do not know what you are like in game so meh.

Q. what you are like in game
A. very try hard and E-penis like

Winah!

lol

ACC1 said:
the sly hat man said:

Q. what you are like in game
A. very try hard and E-penis like

Winah!

lol

I rest my case.

Laszlo said:
Aah, then just make your heraldry the Australian flag then run around on beaches bashin' the ethnics

I actually giggled a little at that call, thanks Laszlo. In all honesty we're a bunch of decent blokes who's antics should never be taken seriously, but we've noticed a distinct lack of dullness in game lately. Thusly we attempt to liven things up.

Sushiman said:
Also: Man up CoCo, and Chrome as well.

I've noticed you raging a fair bit at us lads. Whats the deal?

Orion said:
Hey, if I let you use a horse, I gotta let other people use horses. Then I have to explain to everyone else who is there and who joins later why you are using horses and why they shouldn't try to chase you down and kill you out of hand. I can't be arsed to monitor you, the duelers, and the duelers who don't know what's going on and are constantly trying to kill you. You were going out of your way to avoid the duelers, but some of them were following you around and trying to kill you anyways. The typical duel rules are "no horses, no ranged weapons" and they've got it in their minds that there is no exception.

Sorry, but it's too much douchebaggery for me to deal with while I'm actually trying to play.

And thanks for the reasonable and logical reply Marnid, I was probably being a bit of a **** that day. Cheers.

Comrade Raoula here.

I've been informed that SushiLOID is a weakling, asstaking, shrimp-esque, oblong shape headed mong.

Believe that.

I tolerate this clan.

!~~~~~~~~~~~~~RAOULA

News just in.

A new guild "Knights Of Knob" has emerged.

Message me for more information.

~~~~~~~~~~~Raoula

I am Comrade_Raoula.

What are you talking about?

Simply put; we're a bunch of battlers in search of nothing more than a fist fight and some FLARE.

You know what I mean, weakling?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~rAOULa

Not single, not double, but TRIPLE post!

Holy Jesus!

129092786498235257.jpg

god I've been gone for like 2 weeks and the (mostly) intelligent people I am used to playing with have been swamped by these.......these.......**** I don't even know :shock:

Back
Top Bottom