Users who are viewing this thread

InBeforeTheLock.gif

Big_Mac said:
Thornmisfor said:
Big_Mac said:
...whats your point?

What point?
I mean does this thread have a purpose?

Well it's just like all the other clan threads, just much more... brief.

Definitely an improvement, saves you a couple minutes if you're the sort of person who reads every thread because you're bored and alone on a saturday night with nothing better to do.
... Just hypothetically speaking.

HTAPAWASO said:
Well it's just like all the other clan threads, just much more... brief. (Refreshing to say the least)

Definitely an improvement, saves you a couple minutes if you're the sort of person who reads every thread because you're bored and alone on a saturday night with nothing better to do.

And why, pray tell, have I not seen you on the GON servers tonight?
That's got to be better than doing nothing.

Sir Bogan said:
HTAPAWASO said:
Well it's just like all the other clan threads, just much more... brief. (Refreshing to say the least)

And why, pray tell, have I not seen you on the GON servers tonight?
That's got to be better than doing nothing.

Actually I had a full and exciting evening of watching series the entirety of series 7 of Frasier. A... hypothetical full and exciting evening.

Halcyon said:
hey thorn go back to the US servers, i still have not felt anything!

LIES

I'll add a memberlist and perhaps some heraldry. But then again, as a mob of loud aussie blokes we're more inclined to not really give a ****. See you lads ingame!

Orion said:
Thorn was never loud in the nK vent.  :roll:

At least, not as loud as we were.

During my stay in the US I didn't have a microphone. Look mate, you'll never be as loud as bunch of Australian men. Don't kid yourself.

And I'm still furious at you for that horse call. Don't play with me mate, I'll give you a biff.

Thornmisfor said:
Halcyon said:
hey thorn go back to the US servers, i still have not felt anything!

LIES

I'll add a memberlist and perhaps some heraldry. But then again, as a mob of loud aussie blokes we're more inclined to not really give a ****. See you lads ingame!

Aah, then just make your heraldry the Australian flag then run around on beaches bashin' the ethnics

Back
Top Bottom