• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Kazak_Mamaj's submods

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello there keks and lols ! :mrgreen:

I consider myself to be devoted fans of the Deluge. I play this modification since 2012. Modification is developing, things are changing. But still I have always found that I did not like and wanted to do it so that I liked. I'm still not going to attach links to files, because I uploaded these screenshots for your evaluation of my work. Here are two retextured ottoman muskets. Long ottoman musket I did even a year ago, and a short ottoman musket is literally yesterday (He actually looked terrible, especially the color of the wood  :meh:). I also have a few retextured things, I'll show you later.  :fruity:

Long ottoman musket
C1KY4wJpFGk.jpg

3iLvw_68lLg.jpg

Short ottoman musket
VdLQ5K9tLsY.jpg

dtU0oJqlIDM.jpg

ROEnVP91cWs.jpg

N1sWkoG5ngY.jpg

P.s    In the near future I am planning publish my sound mod which I have collected the best sound of gunfire for pistols and muskets. I collected suited sounds from other modifications more than a year, something I edited myself. Something I've been looking on Youtube and cut out the sounds and then edit them. :cool: As I have said many times, the sound of gunfire from this modification does not sounds very nice  :party:

Heeellloooo there!  :grin:
I apologize for the delay. I was very busy studying at university :oops:

So there is my muskets files

:!:  muskets.rar  :!:

Just replace textures in the folder \The Deluge\Textures

I welcome your feedback and suggestions  :fruity:

Top Bottom