K-KA Kaiserlich und Königliche Armee ~ Suicide Club

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banner.png

Behold the Kaiserlich und Königliche Armee! A majestic, disciplined, strong-hearted and yet fun Regiment. Lead by motivated leaders with an abundance of experience and tactical knowledge. Ensuring a great co-operation between well-experienced and disciplined regiments, the K-KA strives to wipe its enemy off the face of the battlefield to not only ensure that the battle will be won, but also the war. Don’t believe us? Ask the many of enemies we have annihilated who have many tales to be told. Join the K-KA and have these tales confirmed. The K-KA holds an open-minded attitude towards different opinions, convictions and nationalities. Anyone can join, everyone is welcome! On to the next battle!

In order to join please post an application on http://nw-central.co.uk/ - follow the template.

how do i join this clan???hhl..??'.%!":_ª!!! i already made an appicltaion just in case

Email= [email protected]
Mothers maiden name= María José Fernanda de Paula Juana Nepomuceno Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz "Mamasita" (dont be fooled shes a whore)
First pet's name= what¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
Name of first boss= im still at high school
Name of first school= XDDDDDD
Childhood nickname= rupert

ty for your time xx

edit PLS ACCEPT ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom