[K***A_] Knight Unicorns and Retarded Warrior-Assassins

Users who are viewing this thread

Waurio said:
Ottomansneverdie said:
"Oh its a player from KURWA lets ban him perma))))))))) "
You can ban all of our players if you want to win "the most contested" tournament again  :lol:

Rapier wit you got there.

giorgiotsoukalos.jpg

Don't forget to wipe the drool after you're done talking.

Sikis one of the best eu personalities I've yet to come across. Don't be a **** to him, man.

Good looks AE. Gr8 looks.  :roll:

ClockWise said:
Waurio said:
Ottomansneverdie said:
"Oh its a player from KURWA lets ban him perma))))))))) "
You can ban all of our players if you want to win "the most contested" tournament again  :lol:

Rapier wit you got there.

giorgiotsoukalos.jpg

Don't forget to wipe the drool after you're done talking.

Sikis one of the best eu personalities I've yet to come across. Don't be a **** to him, man.

Seems like a nice bloke, yes. Doesn't make a difference though, the statement he made and all these AE conspiracy theories are still just as silly.

no wonder sota got banned, pink arrows makes it so much easier to chamber them

ClockWise said:

Waurio has got a point, it's a stupid claim to say that AE decided Sota had to be banned.
Also don't see why you'd say 'Good looks AE' when an AE member is responding to an insult to his clan. I think it's a normal reponse. :smile:

Banned from forum, banned from tournament. You guys might as well go to his house and smash his PC with a hammer.

Ain't no mercy to be found around here, time for me to take a break from this ****hole

Only thing I find stupid, or sad rather, about the ban that everyone knows how many cheaters there actually are. Mainly modified bushes, but still. Yet there is no way to prove one way or another unless someone posts a screencap. Hell, some of them have been really blatant, even streaming with such textures, not to mention posting match results with modified bushes. I truly hope that Bannerlord would solve this problem somehow, that way making the game more fair competitive wise.

While I agree that Sota went too far on forums and used modified textures, I know they were for the movie and he didn't use them in order to gain advantage. On the other hand, he should've known the rules, ergo it's his fault. I'm afraid banning him might've killed Finnish Warband scene to bits. Hope not, though.

Le Roux said:
Waurio has got a point, it's a stupid claim to say that AE decided Sota had to be banned.
Also don't see why you'd say 'Good looks AE' when an AE member is responding to an insult to his clan. I think it's a normal reponse. :smile:
Is there a conspiracy? Probably not. IIRC, no AE admin was involved in reviewing the case, and the rule was made before the incident. I will say that I don't think it's abnormal to root for a ban of a key player on a rival team--decision affecting or otherwise. I also don't think it's abnormal for someone to be a little thorny when their friend gets banned for being foolish (especially when more malign players are still out there).

Why Waurio cares anyways, he doesn't know **** about the competentive scene anyways....

and dis:

MadocComadrin said:
Le Roux said:
Is there a conspiracy? Probably not. IIRC, no AE admin was involved in reviewing the case, and the rule was made before the incident. I will say that I don't think it's abnormal to root for a ban of a key player on a rival team--decision affecting or otherwise. I also don't think it's abnormal for someone to be a little thorny when their friend gets banned for being foolish (especially when more malign players are still out there).

Back
Top Bottom