[K***A_] Knight Unicorns and Retarded Warrior-Assassins

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't really care how the rule is worded, but this shouldn't be allowed for whatever reason. Kragen's texture was at least "pink everything", but this gives an advantage whether or not there was an intention behind it.

And no reason is given for those exceptions, but they do the exact same thing as those forbidden: modify the textures to provide an advantage. Banners don't provide that much more of an advantage than the base game, but a custom reticule is no better than arrow modification.

Actually, that whole section is over-generalized and is easily corruptible. In addition, the rule does not allow for proportional response (jumping straight to a ban for any offense), especially when the rest of the rules either allow for proportional response based on admin discretion or map a very specific infraction to a specific punishment. However, the idea that some mods that DO give an advantage can be excused entirely suggests that proportional response can exist here based on the advantage gained...or the "exceptions" are naught but codified excuses.

I'm going to reference §1.1 here as well--"Players should respect both the letter and the spirit of the rules." Players here are driven to conflict: it is easily seen what the spirit of the rules are, but the letter is vague, extreme and contradictory.

Furthermore, as suggested, motive needs to be proven here. If not, any player who has used the streamer mod should be disqualified.

Finally, is there any one specific person or group of people pushing for a ban here? If so, I would consider that a violation of §1.4: disrupting team organization for benefit, using the (not fully fleshed-out) rules a sword.

MadocComadrin said:
And no reason is given for those exceptions, but they do the exact same thing as those forbidden: modify the textures to provide an advantage. Banners don't provide that much more of an advantage than the base game, but a custom reticule is no better than arrow modification.

Actually, that whole section is over-generalized and is easily corruptible. In addition, the rule does not allow for proportional response (jumping straight to a ban for any offense), especially when the rest of the rules either allow for proportional response based on admin discretion or map a very specific infraction to a specific punishment. However, the idea that some mods that DO give an advantage can be excused entirely suggests that proportional response can exist here based on the advantage gained...or the "exceptions" are naught but codified excuses.

I'm going to reference §1.1 here as well--"Players should respect both the letter and the spirit of the rules." Players here are driven to conflict: it is easily seen what the spirit of the rules are, but the letter is vague, extreme and contradictory.

Furthermore, as suggested, motive needs to be proven here. If not, any player who has used the streamer mod should be disqualified.

Finally, is there any one specific person or group of people pushing for a ban here? If so, I would consider that a violation of §1.4: disrupting team organization for benefit, using the (not fully fleshed-out) rules a sword.

If you do want to discuss the rules then feel free to do so in the Suggestions Thread found in the ECS subboard.

Also it has been stated before the tournament that exactly this kind of modified textures is not allowed in the tournament and considered cheating.

"Oh its a player from KURWA lets ban him perma))))))))) "
You can ban all of our players if you want to win "the most contested" tournament again  :lol:

Ottomansneverdie said:
You can ban all of our players if you want to win "the most contested" tournament again  :lol:
All of you misunderstood that video description and you shouldn't still be upset about it. WNL4 was the most contested season because it had several well-matched teams who could have won it. In my opinion you were much better than us and every other team in WNL3 -- we only beat you mid-season because you didn't play at your level and handed it to us -- the season was not particularly contested, by us or anyone else.

First your spokesmen, then your clan and now your leader. Tell me if I'm wrong but associating a forum with a game and cross-punishing is just childish act from a business relying on its community to survive. Especially when the biggest contributors are the ones being banned.

Then again...
[quote author=Taleworlds Forum Rules]
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,12250.msg208344.html#msg208344

... , you have no right of free speech or anything of the sort.
[/quote]

Sota didn't even get a warning or chance of debate...
I feel for you "KURWA"!

You are really brainwashed aren't you, he's already on probation from breaking the rules in the past. If he breaks any rule again he gets perma banned. It's difficult thinking for yourself isn't it.

Ottomansneverdie said:
"Oh its a player from KURWA lets ban him perma))))))))) "

Rapier wit you got there.

giorgiotsoukalos.jpg

Don't forget to wipe the drool after you're done talking.

Back
Top Bottom