[K***A_] Knight Unicorns and Retarded Warrior-Assassins

Users who are viewing this thread

Inquisitive_Shingen said:
BlackTide said:
sorry ur klany name isnt vulgar enough for me, im leaving to make new klany called HOOKER

Hah, Shingen and I always wanted to be in a clan called "Blackjack and Hookers". Change the name a little and we might be tempted!  :iamamoron:

Windle said:
Inquisitive_Shingen said:
BlackTide said:
sorry ur klany name isnt vulgar enough for me, im leaving to make new klany called HOOKER

Hah, Shingen and I always wanted to be in a clan called "Blackjack and Hookers". Change the name a little and we might be tempted!  :iamamoron:
I think the dream is slowly unfolding into reality Volcom :fruity:

BlackTide said:
Is BlackTide and Hookers close enough?
I'm making the assumption that the people that join would have to change their names to hooker1 hooker2 etc.

I found Dr. Döner's pic
258rvw5.png

Good luck vs Wonwokie guys, that team's got some mad Gibby Points, keep your eyes on Magnus.  :iamamoron:

Moved down to a gaff in London, won't have the desktop for 2 weeks and I'm not sure how solid the internet is or how smooth the laptop is, installing Warband right now.

The good news is that I get 13 ping on IG, the bad news is that the Scottish woman also in the house enjoys streaming Benidorm through the night. I also can't get my fps above 50.

Back
Top Bottom