Just your Daily CCP Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Ask in public, be answered in public. Your warning was given because you made sweeping generalizations about Chinese people & players, including that they are overwhelmingly more likely to cheat and racially discriminate against others. You also said that this incident was "a taste of their own medicine," all of which is clearly inflammatory and baity. Don't mistake neutrality for inaction. It was 2 points, which carries with it no limitations or restrictions on your account. The details of our warning system can be found in the second section of the forum rules, after the parts where it says flaming, baiting, and discrimination are not allowed.
Okay a moderator just pmed me and said about the racially discriminate , I did not know that word was offensive (Lol was easier to say than Mainland Chinese) , Anyways It is not generalizing when it happens, alot of people including \ some of my family are suffering in China because of their Racially views and it is growing worst. And You did not said I Discriminate in the warning just "Trolling". And Yeah I said a taste of their own medicine cause what do you think is gonna happen with the world in its shape right now? Its common sense that insults are gonna be thrown at each other, it is even happening in real world politics. It was just to "Emphasize" that this is gonna happen no matter what anyone does unless China gets separated internationally. And if you knew Mainland China people are not allowed to have a political opinion even in other countrys, if they go for university or something someone will follow them to make sure they don't get any ideas or sway to far from the regime. Hell Universitys in America and Australia threaten expelling if you criticize the CCP. Students are being harassed by Chinese mainland students because they are protesting for Hongkong and the schools don't do anything and try to make the students shut up because believe it or not Chinese Exchange Students make alot of money for schools sometimes over 50% of the school budget.

Last edited:
The warning messages are built on templates, and usually the template is accurate enough to not require tailoring to the particular incident. That warning template states:
We cannot allow users to be abusive, overly aggressive, threatening, or to "troll". This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.
In this case, discriminatory remarks count as "abusive" and baiting counts as trolling.

As for the rest of your reply, well, I think it's clear that this might not be a productive topic for you to participate in right now. Take a break from this thread for a bit.

omcwbnk.gif
a user called SandpitTurtle says that he got muted for 3 day because he post a translation of me got banned on this forum
he said he got muted because of"spreading rumor"
now the misunderstanding is solved is there any chance that he can be unmuted?

Please clarify what neutral position. I got 2 warnings points for 1 warning been on this fourm since 2015 never had a warning before, probably cause someone didnt like my non political correctness, doesnt seem neutral to me. But aslong as people are political correct they can call people "Sociopaths" Non political correct is marked as flaming even though I have not targeting anyone. I just was getting frustrated that people keep talking about players being racist even tho to me that is offtopic and not is the point of this ( Pretty much as political correct as you can get) . Also I don't like how your speaking for orion that he is neutral, that isnt "neutral" to me either. My Opinion, if the moderators were neutral the community would know and people wouldnt feel like this right now. They wouldnt need to tell the community that they were neutral.
I would send a pm to Orion but I have before and he just ignored me, Again doesnt seem neutral to me.
Tbh I think the community and moderators and devs are stressed cause something like this has never happen before in TW games.

Respectfully, Gunslinger

I am going to refrain from intervening on the main topic at hand, given that I have already made it abundantly clear how I feel about the issue and moderators have asked everyone to tune things down and I respect that. However, given that I am being called directly into question for what concerns that specific post, I would just like to let @Gunslinger1127 know that since apparently that struck a nerve I have edited my post to remove the term that you disliked to replace it with something more "politically correct", as you say. I do find it amusing that you want to be allowed to throw racial slurs around but get this upset when someone makes a remark that is not remotely close to being as offensive and is not even referred to you (in case it still wasn't clear, I was talking about the people who are caught spamming slurs in chat).

@IceNoVa and @Orion, I have edited out the bit that upset @Gunslinger1127 in the interest of making this thread less inflammatory for everyone, I hope that settles that particular issue satisfactorily. While I am here, I would like to point out that @Gunslinger1127 shared a piece of private conversation between me and him on this public thread (post #33) to try and prove a point. I have reported that and see that it is still here. I don't have a problem with the content of that particular message being shared, but I do have a problem with the principle of @Gunslinger1127's action, given that the contents of private messages are not supposed to be posted in a public thread, as per the code of conduct.

I am going to refrain from intervening on the main topic at hand, given that I have already made it abundantly clear how I feel about the issue and moderators have asked everyone to tune things down and I respect that. However, given that I am being called directly into question for what concerns that specific post, I would just like to let @Gunslinger1127 know that since apparently that struck a nerve I have edited my post to remove the term that you disliked to replace it with something more "politically correct", as you say. I do find it amusing that you want to be allowed to throw racial slurs around but get this upset when someone makes a remark that is not remotely close to being as offensive and is not even referred to you (in case it still wasn't clear, I was talking about the people who are caught spamming slurs in chat).

@IceNoVa and @Orion, I have edited out the bit that upset @Gunslinger1127 in the interest of making this thread less inflammatory for everyone, I hope that settles that particular issue satisfactorily. While I am here, I would like to point out that @Gunslinger1127 shared a piece of private conversation between me and him on this public thread (post #33) to try and prove a point. I have reported that and see that it is still here. I don't have a problem with the content of that particular message being shared, but I do have a problem with the principle of @Gunslinger1127's action, given that the contents of private messages are not supposed to be posted in a public thread, as per the code of conduct.

Sorry but imo, pm should able to posted in public thread as a evidence if he trying to prove something.

Sorry but imo, pm should able to posted in public thread as a evidence if he trying to prove something.

Your opinion is noted but the code of conduct of this forum is pretty clear on this:

Personal Messages (PMs) sent between forum users, and chat logs from external private messaging systems or emails, are considered private discussion. Conversations held via these communication channels should not be posted on the forum for public viewing.

I don't care that that particular bit of message was shared (especially since that did not "prove" anything), I care about the fact that it is blatantly going against forum rules.

Your opinion is noted but the code of conduct of this forum is pretty clear on this:

Personal Messages (PMs) sent between forum users, and chat logs from external private messaging systems or emails, are considered private discussion. Conversations held via these communication channels should not be posted on the forum for public viewing.

I don't care that that particular bit of message was shared (especially since that did not "prove" anything), I care about the fact that it is blatantly going against forum rules.

Maybe it is a rules of forum, but I said imo.
Just like in court, can someone using any pm message including FB, whatsapp, whatever tools they use to be a evidence? Sure they can.

Edit: That's why I think, "In My Opinion" posting PM content should be legit.

It's an invasion of privacy to post the contents of a private message in public without consent. It is absolutely against the rules of this forum to do so.
Hey Orion, could I get some clarification on that rule? Say someone PM's someone on here and they share some information that was passed in the DM's withhoug posting the actual conversation and not mentioning who the DM was with, would that be breaking the rule?

Also, just to clarify, the rule about DMs states you cannot share the message in public without consent, does that mean you can claim someone sent you something and share it privately with others for proof?

Just wanna know how you guys interpret this for sure, as I may be in violation unknowingly earlier in the thread, since I shared a small detail between our DMs, but left it as purposefully vague as possible as to not draw attention away from what I was trying to talk about. Just curious in what situations this rule will apply. Thanks.

Well, I don't want to derail the thread any further but it's better for everyone if they know how our policies work. For your first example, that's a grey area. It really depends on the nature of the information being sent. Personal information is obviously not allowed to be shared, and if the identity of the person/contents of the conversation can be readily inferred from what you post then it's not a good look.

If you claim someone gave you consent, we typically don't bother to vet it unless it's sensitive. If that user reports it, then we play it safe and delete the public post.

Well, I don't want to derail the thread any further but it's better for everyone if they know how our policies work. For your first example, that's a grey area. It really depends on the nature of the information being sent. Personal information is obviously not allowed to be shared, and if the identity of the person/contents of the conversation can be readily inferred from what you post then it's not a good look.

If you claim someone gave you consent, we typically don't bother to vet it unless it's sensitive. If that user reports it, then we play it safe and delete the public post.
Alright, that makes sense, just figured I should get the details clarified here so people won't try and break the rules. Hopefully everyone can relax a bit and give some time as there is clearly a lot of information out in this thread with a lot of it being repeated or getting argued over again and getting a bit off topic. I'll probably relax my posting on this thread until more information becomes available and if I see the conversation derailing I'll likely try and remind people to keep the post on the topic and issues related

Some Taiwanese are not here to play games, they like to bring politics into the game very much。

call it by a good name of:freedom of speech.

Of course I disagree with TW's approach

A rule should be made, not used cheat BAN people

Last edited:
Some Taiwanese are not here to play games, they like to bring politics into the game very much。

call it by a good name of:freedom of speech.

Of course I disagree with TW's approach

A rule should be made, not used cheat BAN people

CJQhmI.jpg

Those picture were taken out of context

We have our own debate and argue in our own forum

Debate last from 5.4 until now 5.21 we got hundreds of posts talking about it,administrator clear out a place to let us talk about politics,that where things in those picture happens.

When someone argues with another person on internet they can became a jackass,that what I am not going to deny

But this one just pick a comment out of thousands to represent us,while most of us talk reasonably in our forum

If you wants to know the whole picture of this event,you need know Chinese very well and get fully review about the post we made in our forum

Not just take a random picture and use it to accuse us for being racism

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom