just some Heads with xml mesh and bodies

Users who are viewing this thread

so added some headwear found by accident
and a bone exercise doing some exercise - before i loose the flesh

Last edited:
hehe thanks, maybe slightly not completely useless id prefer :wink:

lots possible just gotta use that grey stuff between your ears

Last edited:
smoke and mirrors possible by a simpleton like me without tools, so imagine when they arrive. :smile:

Mod/game on folks.

Stay frosty stay safe.

Btw there is some old but valuable info there for messin with xmls ( using flags and values not used in vanilla using flags and values not used in vanilla ) and other stuff above my pay grade

Edited: cabin fever is over ^^

Last edited:
a few more mesh muckin around efforts for some bit clunky less than human types

just an experiment in seeing how much i can build with bones but - hmmmmm Skeksis looking for a lost shard ... Intresting

Krom take out my Trigan trainees ..again

Manged to get skulls grafted to the face so it move naturally (ish) now - stable as a helmet
This oddity was a during adjustments to make them guys above. Thou I just need to loose this that wooden plaque an thats a decent set of demon horns ^^

rather than spamming the smithy thread il just as these prototypes - all done in xml think my mods about 100kbs. Nothing like near what the 3D Modeling wizards are working on atm but i think its an easy, low impact reg compatibility, way using of game assets with alot of potential for unusual results.

A few of the infernal war between maybe Trigan and something Kromish​

One to the Empire

But the force of evil are relentless

and alas all empires must fall

A bit of work on wraith invisibility dual wielding and levitation - the last of those 2 being very proto

*For Dual Wield can be done with a shield or flag bo - with tweaking 'half' decent (block and shield thrust set to cut) - for a decent offhand sword parry i suspect an animation table addition may be need.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom